DEPRO: Sections

DEPRO: Sections

$5.99/month. 2-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
September 15, 2022

I wish I could give 10 stars for the Custom support the team provides. I had another issue where I had to add a unique classname to an image. The team at chat was super helpful and solved my issue within minutes!
Also, highly recommend it!

engagebud
India
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 7, 2021

I have been using the app for over 16 months now. While the app is continously improving, what stands out is the service. It is outstanding. They go out of their way to accomodate specific requirements. Highly recommend .

Olympiadtester
India
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 1, 2021

Excellent support! Looking forward to working more with this great app.
Highly recommend it! Thank you

Formula Trim
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 8, 2021

This app is working perfectly fine from scratch and it is very easy to use. It adds a new dimension to our website. I asked the support about some fine tuning in spacing between the sections and they replied immediately. 10 / 10! Truly recommend it.

HENZEL STUDIO - THE LEADING ART RUG COMPANY - CALLE HENZEL
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
July 2, 2021

Excellent app, excellent support. Helped us to include the information we needed. Totally recommend it

99% Gafas
Colombia
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 29, 2021

Great application to add sections wherever you want to! Customer support is also very quick and efficient.

Reishunger UK
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 25, 2021

We've just installed this on the Empire Theme because we'd used 25 of 25 of our sections on our home page and wanted more. It works perfectly! Any hiccups while you get going and customer service is top class, very quick and efficient. This app works! We will certainly be keeping it. Thanks for a great app!

World of Art Global Limited
Time spent using app: 14 days
June 9, 2021

Amazing app & support highly recommended. It makes building a beautiful store so much easier as I can drag and drop from the available content templates rather than needing to constantly edit the code. This function should be inbuilt in to Shopify but Sections Pro has helped make my life so much easier. The support is quick and efficient. Great value, thanks!

Aether Health.
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 4, 2021

Great app, very helpful support staff if ever have a query, they're straight onto it, highly recommend.

Dope Skin Co
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 2, 2021

Sections Pro is an absolute game changer.
It essentially unlocks your website from the shackles Shopify and lets you truly customize your store.
I am using this initially to increase the information on specific product pages and it delivers exaclty what I need without needing to do any coding.
I have more applications in mind that I will be rolling out in the near future.
So simple, yet so effective, and excellent communication from support too.

Forever Printworks