Sections Pro

Sections Pro | Reviews

by Felix Group

Flexible sections for any pages

Olympiadtester

I have been using the app for over 16 months now. While the app is continously improving, what stands out is the service. It is outstanding. They go out of their way to accomodate specific requirements. Highly recommend .

Formula Trim

Excellent support! Looking forward to working more with this great app.
Highly recommend it! Thank you

HENZEL STUDIO - THE LEADING ART RUG COMPANY - CALLE HENZEL

This app is working perfectly fine from scratch and it is very easy to use. It adds a new dimension to our website. I asked the support about some fine tuning in spacing between the sections and they replied immediately. 10 / 10! Truly recommend it.

99% Gafas

Excellent app, excellent support. Helped us to include the information we needed. Totally recommend it

Reishunger UK

Great application to add sections wherever you want to! Customer support is also very quick and efficient.

World of Art Global Limited

We've just installed this on the Empire Theme because we'd used 25 of 25 of our sections on our home page and wanted more. It works perfectly! Any hiccups while you get going and customer service is top class, very quick and efficient. This app works! We will certainly be keeping it. Thanks for a great app!

Aether Health.

Amazing app & support highly recommended. It makes building a beautiful store so much easier as I can drag and drop from the available content templates rather than needing to constantly edit the code. This function should be inbuilt in to Shopify but Sections Pro has helped make my life so much easier. The support is quick and efficient. Great value, thanks!

Dope Skin Co

Great app, very helpful support staff if ever have a query, they're straight onto it, highly recommend.

Forever Printworks

Sections Pro is an absolute game changer.
It essentially unlocks your website from the shackles Shopify and lets you truly customize your store.
I am using this initially to increase the information on specific product pages and it delivers exaclty what I need without needing to do any coding.
I have more applications in mind that I will be rolling out in the near future.
So simple, yet so effective, and excellent communication from support too.

Potato Pirates

App works really well and the developer is very responsive when it comes to debugging problems that arises from updates or even other elements we put on our website. Really appreciate the help so far. Thank you very much.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7