SiBi ‑ See It Buy It

SiBi ‑ See It Buy It

by nFlate, Inc.

Shop Fashion using Social Media Posts, any Photo or Color

Justgorgeousstudio

I was just about to enable payments, but 15% is pretty high. I'm going to have to do a lot more research to see what exactly 15% actually pays for. I already have my own Instagram sales channel. Seriously, I can consign my items, and have someone else do every bit of the work for 20% flat. My store sells high end women's accessories and apparel. 15%!? and payments are not included in the 15%, so technically 17.9% in sales fees? nFlate sounds right, so far to me.

Bambis Haven

Amazing platform! We had no clue what we were trying to do and the Team at SiBi basically did all the work for us. Got a few sales in the 1st few days. Love the app and the team! Thank you!

Shoppista

Very helpful, so much gentle services. I love their very rapid response for issue resolving.

Gigglesgear

How do you give zero stars? its pure crap they only want shopify stores that sell fashion & clothing. We sell fashion and clothing but we were not accepted

T A Y Online Store

never got an answer for my request , bad experience

Glam Geek

I was hoping for a few orders and have received none.... not even an inquiry. I think my handmade items get lost in the sea of cheaper drop shipped items that I cannot compete with in price. Not See it Buy it's fault. Just not a good match. No hard feelings.

Azongalbridal

For the past 4 months have had at least 20 orders from See it Buy it not full filled, hard to believe all these customers took the time to fill out an entire order and the order never went through. I have had only 1 complete order in 4 months, not a very good system. I was hoping that they could be as successful as their competitor.

Keep contacting support and keep getting the same old response. The orders are not real...

Vutstore

Just installed and uploaded all of the products in my store, let's see how much I can borrow and how harder creating some impressions!

Vut Store

Kaneli Nomad Boutique

Great App and customer service. I look forward to my first sale with you guys. Thanks!

Dbg Fashion

Excellent customer service. The app is easy to install. As a manufacturer of apparel. Mainly women's clothing, hope to make lots of sales! :) Thanks guys and lets see the first sale!

Previous 1