SiBi ‑ See It Buy It

SiBi ‑ See It Buy It

by nFlate, Inc.

Shop Fashion using Social Media Posts, any Photo or Color

TrendyStyleFashion

been trying now to get on this app for 3 weeks still keeps saying your store is being reviewed. im lost cant find no live chat no email support

Justgorgeousstudio

I was just about to enable payments, but 15% is pretty high. I'm going to have to do a lot more research to see what exactly 15% actually pays for. I already have my own Instagram sales channel. Seriously, I can consign my items, and have someone else do every bit of the work for 20% flat. My store sells high end women's accessories and apparel. 15%!? and payments are not included in the 15%, so technically 17.9% in sales fees? nFlate sounds right, so far to me.

Azongalbridal

For the past 4 months have had at least 20 orders from See it Buy it not full filled, hard to believe all these customers took the time to fill out an entire order and the order never went through. I have had only 1 complete order in 4 months, not a very good system. I was hoping that they could be as successful as their competitor.

Keep contacting support and keep getting the same old response. The orders are not real...