Segmentify Recommendation

Segmentify Recommendation

by Segmentify

Boost sales with Segmentify's product recommendation widgets

KratoMilano

Such a great App! You can check its performance on my store www.kratomilano.com The support team is 100% amazing - answered all of my questions right away and went above and beyond helping with setup (since i have some code complications with my Theme). The App performance is great, it is intuitive, and there is enough flexibility in setting algorithm recommendations or manual recommendations. I tested several similar apps before and I definitely recommend Segmentify above all!

MUCA

Segmentify plugin really made my life easier. It’s extremely easy to get started. I have noticed a direct increase in my sales because my shoppers are offered different products - personalized for each.

3bears

Very happy with this app. I have spent a long (long) time testing similar product recommendation apps to find one that suits my needs, and I can say that this is easily the best one. We have been using it on our site for a while now and it is starting to have a real impact in terms of increased sales. It was a little niggly to set up in the beginning but the support team were very quick and helpful in guiding me through it and it all now works perfectly. Great job guys, keep up the good work.

Siobhan Hunter

An error page show up after login/registration screen.