Segments Analytics

Increase repeat revenue with prebuilt segmentation & insights

From $79/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lily & Loaf

This app has been a fantastic addition to our site. It provides some really interesting data for us to use. It is especially handy being able to segment our customers (we use customer tags for different pricing on site) and now with a few simple clicks we have all the key metrics we need at our fingertips instead of ploughing through endless spreadsheets to analysis monthly sales. The playbooks are also really helpful, and although our email system doesn't have an available integration with segments, it still allows us to build a workflow for each of the main lifecycles of our customers. There are some new releases in V2 that I haven't had chance to fully look into as yet, but the product relationship area is sure to grow sales. And we will definitely be making use of the Facebook integration that has been recently added. The support team are second to none. we've had a couple of instances where we needed to chat and the team (John specifically) reply quickly, and are super friendly and helpful. Don't be put off by the cost, the insight this app gives has saved hours of my time, and is working in growing our sales each month. It's definitely one that is going to pay for itself.

November 6, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! We can't wait for you to try the product relations and continue to find areas to optimize and grow sales.

shortyLOVE

We use the customer lifecycle analysis by Segments as the backbone of our email flow strategy within Klaviyo. It provides an intelligent, automated structure for how we communicate with our clients in the different phases of their customer journey. This service has been a significant revenue driver for our business.

July 12, 2021

Thank you so much! Glad to hear Segments was able to help bring in more dollars to the business :)

gray

Location Japan

It's very useful because it is easy to get data that we have to assign a data scientist to make it usually. And customer support are very awesome. I ask request so many times, then they response very quick and kind.
If you want to growth your business by your data, I highly recommend this app. I request more app that can integrate.

May 26, 2021

Thank you so much! Glad we could help, and we are happy to be your data scientist :D

Dynamic Striking

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing app for shopify. Breaks down the data on a very easy way to consume. John, the founder of Segments does an amazing job with his team, delivering a great experience for the clients. I only have great things to say about Segments...

May 6, 2021

Thanks so much for the glowing review!

Holidermie

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 years

I used the app help me segmentize my database and then create marketing email campaigns based on the clients profiles. The app is so good to understand better what our clients bought together in oder for us to do effective cross sell and product offers.

July 12, 2021

Thanks for the review! We're glad you are able to find data insights around cross sells to drive more customers to the business!

Promix Nutrition

Segments gave me a level of data that was extremely helpful in improving ads, email flows, and site design. The call with their team was by far the most helpful data analytics call that I have ever had. Great product!

July 12, 2021

Wow, thanks for the glowing review! We are very happy to hear the data review call was helpful. Please let us know how we can continue to be better!

Curiada

I highly, highly, recommend Segments by Tresl. I've been working in digital marketing for 10 years, and I would recommend this app/service as highly as any I've ever endorsed. We've been using Tresl and interacting with the team for more than 2 months, and their app + the service they provide has had a significantly positive impact on our business. Their stand alone app is exceptional, and on the support front they've been extremely helpful from the top down; John, Tony, Dan and Puhsin are remarkably intelligent, thoughtful, kind, and responsive. I promise I'm not invested in their company, nor is this an incentivized review. They're great people making a great product to help businesses succeed. Feel free to contact me directly for feedback about this app; joey@curiada.com. Cheers!

July 12, 2021

Wow, thank you so much for these kind words and the support. We really appreciate you are a champion and a reference for us, Joey!

Replica Surfaces

Time spent using app About 1 year

Segments is an excellent app. The team truly cares about your experience and the insights are invaluable. 100% happy with Segments.

July 12, 2021

Thank you very much for the review! We build compassion in to our analytics and we care very much about your experience with data. With your support we will continue to make data more human and actionable!

BoxHill

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing support from John and Tony. As well as CLV and other great info, the thing we get the most value from is syncing the segments to Klaviyo, and then syncing those from Klaviyo to Facebook custom audiences. We then run retargeting on them. Very effective and worth the subscription price alone.

July 12, 2021

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We do love the ability to segment customers and sync directly to marketing channesl. That makes data actionable!

Live Tinted

These guys are whizzes at data visualization, and are super helpful + responsive with custom requests that come with your product catalog. The app keeps improving and as such, is a key tool for our whole team to better understand customer behavior.

July 12, 2021

Thanks so much! We are very excited to learn Segments has become a key tool for the whole team. With your support, we will continue to improve our product and add even more powerful insights.