Segments Analytics

Increase repeat revenue with prebuilt segmentation & insights

From $79/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Marijuana Packaging

This app really helped us identify segments such as churned customers, loyal customers, and more to integrate into our email marketing on Klaviyo. The dashboard is super easy to use and the data is really useful. Also, Brian from the team has been really helpful whenever we had any questions and is always quick to respond! I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to improve their email marketing!

Evan Alexander Grooming

Easy to use and can easily customize the reports you need! The team was great to answer questions and were clear with directions and answers.

Elmhurst 1925

This product gives you an immense amount of value. Coming from a place of manually attempting to calculate things like repeat rates, churned customers, segmentation, etc... The Segments app is like having a digital marketing research team at your fingertips, extremely easy to navigate, integrate with the rest of our tech stack, and the customer service team is always a click away.

Ippodo Tea USA & Canada

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I am enjoying using the newly designed v 3.0!
Segments is best used as the name implies- to build segments to use across channels and platforms. We've been able to do a little of this, building a segment to do more focused email marketing (on Drip), and building segments to do lookalike Facebook advertising.
We also use the app as a way to measure some key indicators. This can be great, if your key indicators are provided by the app. Though, the precise calculation done by the algorithm is proprietary and not viewable by users, so if management is keen on knowing exactly how an indicator was calculated, you won't be able to provide a precise answer. But, the indicator tracking is maybe not the main intended use. For the building and using of segments across platforms, 5 stars!

JOHN ELLIOTT

Really helping for pulling data quickly and synching customer tags across Shopify/Klaviyo. Team is really responsive and supportive! The product journey map is also very helpful.

Hayabusa Fight

Time spent using app Over 1 year

A powerful tool that every store needs. It essentially organizes our customer data into digestible chunks of actionable information. The lifecycle and product journey features are particularly useful, as well as being able to build and integrate custom segments on the fly. The Klaviyo and Facebook integrations are game-changers for us. This tool is essential to truly understanding your customer’s behaviours.

Soft Services

Segments Analytics is one of my favorite Shopify apps, we started on the free plan but upgraded to the Growth plan... its worth it! I've learned so much about various segments of our customers (cohort, purchaser of X product, customers who we've engaged with Y marketing initiative) using the app. It has the cohort analysis that you'll find with other apps, but gives you the ability to cut (segment) that data in a lot more nuanced ways! The app provides a level of intelligence that'd I've only seen larger orgs with a data science team have access to. I'm very happy to have these insights at my finger tips. Also, the customer services for the app is great. Any time I've had questions, I've gotten an answer within a couple hours.

Nutrimuscle

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very usefull app, helps you digging deeper in your data. Very easy to use, it enables you to build very relevant segments, and then send it to Klaviyo or SMA audiences... Also the support and their datascientist are always available to help. I recommend !

Freedom Rave Wear

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am now able to make segments that are consistent across my email and SMS channels. This is a game-changer and a huge time saver.

Oil Life

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Our first segmented email campaign yielded the following results: click through rate: 1.0% --> 2.7%, open rate: 20% --> 30%, and double the revenue! I definitely recommend you consider speaking directly to your segmented audiences. Each customer has diverse needs and purchase patterns. Addressing them directly allows for the customer to feel seen and understood :) Thank you for all your help John Chao!

November 6, 2021

Thank you so much!! It's amazing to see those great results, and it means a lot to us where we can help you build long-lasting relationships with your customers.
Just like you said, "speak" to your segmented audience as they all have different needs! 🙌

Previous 1 3 4 5