Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
4 oktober 2023

The app is great but the support is amazing. Went over and above several times to help me solve an issue that wasn’t theirs.

Twisted Jezebel
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Seguno heeft geantwoord 10 oktober 2023

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team, and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

27 juni 2023

The best free version pop. Easy to use for newbies.
Support is patient when trouble shooting. Highly recommend if you are new to this.

Clutch
Zuid-Afrika
11 maanden gebruiken de app
Seguno heeft geantwoord 28 juni 2023

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

23 juli 2023

Very easy to use, has great UI and is integrated with Shopify. I love that everything is already pre-made to you and minimum customisation is needed.

Sten's Jamu
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Seguno heeft geantwoord 28 juli 2023

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :)

5 september 2023

Seguno is one of the best apps with the best customer service.

Your Blissful
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Seguno heeft geantwoord 18 september 2023

30 november 2023

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit Seguno Popups. Sehr leichte, intuitive Menüführung, Schritt für Schritt Einrichtung und tolle Vorlagen.

GRAYSS FASHION & HOME
Duitsland
2 maanden gebruiken de app
5 oktober 2023

Great and very fast support. My problem was solved in two hours...

Sonnen-Vitamine
Duitsland
5 dagen gebruiken de app
Seguno heeft geantwoord 10 oktober 2023

Hi there, thanks so much for your review; we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance, you know how to reach us!

26 september 2023

Usage is extremely intuitive and fun. Great app.

PowerUp-Coffee
Polen
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Seguno heeft geantwoord 10 oktober 2023

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a kind review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

14 oktober 2023

this app is very helpful and easy to use

Paradise for your pet and More
3 maanden gebruiken de app
20 september 2023

I'm going through the learning curve but really appreciate Seguno's help docs, vids, and support chat and email! They're top-notch. Thank you Team Seguno!

Love and Above Cat Club
Ongeveer 18 uur gebruiken de app
Seguno heeft geantwoord 10 oktober 2023

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5 stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno and our team so far, if you ever have questions, you know where to find us :)

13 september 2023

So far I've only been using this app for about an hour but the experience has been easy. I love the free trial and I just might upgrade but I think I have everything I need with the basic package

Scent of Love Candles
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
Seguno heeft geantwoord 18 september 2023

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!