Seguno Popups & Forms

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 3% 的评分是 1 星
2024年1月6日

Great game changer there the best a must have if your new to the e-commerce seam!!!!

brandismisfits
大约1个月 人在使用应用
编辑时间:2023年8月2日

Seguno is super easy to use. The templates have made it simple but professional looking even when I'm working on my mobile. The customer service is fabulous, Cameron has been super helpful on the few tech things I needed help with. So far I'm really happy with my experience. The popup is fab and easy to use. It's really aesthetic. I needed some help on a change I made and Christina was super helpful.

More Than Swim UK
英国
大约1年 人在使用应用
Seguno已回复 2023年7月21日

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

2023年8月20日

I've tried other email apps with popups, crazy the steps one goes through - Seguno has been the easiest popup to set up. And it works! My popups look and say what I want and look great! Love it!!!

expressivequilts.com
10个月 人在使用应用
2023年7月28日

Another FANTASTIC App by the team at Seguno! (if you haven't checked out their other apps, go do it!) Easy to use and lots of tips to get you started! The team is super helpful and responsive, and we have had a large uptick in our Subscriber count since using this app! Thank you so much Seguno!

Valley Direct Foods
加拿大
8个月 人在使用应用
Seguno已回复 2023年8月7日

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the ap so far, if you ever need assistance you know where to find us!

2023年9月12日

After struggling with 4 different email services for the past 7 years, thinking the whole time that it doesn't need to be this hard or complex...at last there is Seguno! The ease I always imagined. The simplicity and power together giving me exactly what I need with my Shopify store. It works, it is intuitive, and I am happy. Thank you to the Seguno team for making a quality product and supporting it. Everyone that is spending too much time making emails and confused by the email service, come on over to Seguno and enjoy easy living.

Kegelbell®
大约1个月 人在使用应用
Seguno已回复 2023年9月18日

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team, and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

2024年3月25日

Awesome App

SCHWASS
德国
28分钟 人在使用应用
Seguno已回复 2024年3月26日

Hi there, and thanks for taking the time to write a 5-star review. We really appreciate your kind words and are so glad to hear you've been enjoying the app.

2023年11月17日

Good app, easy to use and does exactly what I need

Phat Ego Electric Bikes of Oregon
7个月 人在使用应用
2023年8月9日

Very seamless to use and it has great support built into the product. They provide short and easy to understand applications of the product. Would recommend it as a low requirement user friendly product.

Boreal Defence
加拿大
3个月 人在使用应用
2023年8月4日

So easy to set up and use; thank you for making a quick and easy design popup that is ready to go within seconds!

Callio Fragrance
9个月 人在使用应用
Seguno已回复 2023年8月7日

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app so far, if you ever have questions please don't hesitate to reach out :)

2023年10月19日

Brian was super helpful with any questions and help I needed.

huisie