Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Golf Women On Course

I created my newsletter which I simply loaded in the app. It was really easy to use through Shopify and now I hope to have some sales from my subscribers.

September 29, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Diversion Automotive

Relatively easy to use but for the amount they charge its ridiculous. Especially when minimal work is done by them.

September 25, 2020

Hello there, thanks for your feedback and I'm sorry you haven't had a great experience so far. We'd love to discuss with you more about how our pricing structure works and some tips on how to maximize your ROI with Seguno. Please check your email for more information :)

GeneJack®

As a startup, email marketing is new (and scary) to us, we tried so many platforms and we can tell Seguno is what we feel is best built and structured.
The interface is easy to use and navigate
The drag and drop email composer is the best we tried so far.
Templates are nice
Pricing is fair.
We hope we can see email collection pop up, and replicate the website font.
Overall, very satisfied as a new user, yet to launch our first campaign so fingers crossed.

September 18, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us an insightful review, it really means a lot to us! We're happy to hear that you've found the app easy to use so far, please stay tuned as we are planning on building a pop-up form very soon. We sent you an email with some suggestions for alternatives in the meantime :)

luigi’sglobal

This App is amazing in term of sending emails to the customers. Seguno did really comes to the rescue.

September 18, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving us a review, we're happy to hear that Seguno has come to your rescue! If you have any suggestions or feedback for us to improve the app please don't hesitate to reply to the email we sent :)

PINO Collection & Co.

I used this app to help me handle my email marketing. Especially useful for when I need to automate emails for my new customers.

September 18, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Cloth & Carry

I like the templates available in Seguno, and the automations. I would love if it could offer me more automation options, and make integrating smart text like customer names easier without having to use coding. MailChimp is much easier for these kinds of details, as is MailerLite. I have watched a few of the webinars provided by Seguno as well and have found these very helpful.

September 11, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your honest feedback and great review, we really appreciate it! We sent you an email with a few comments and would love to hear your thoughts on some of our ideas for improvement :)

SugarBoxe™

The perfect email marketing tool for my business! Its super easy to use and the plans are extremely afforfable.

FSzone

Thank you very much . great app keep up . it helped me alot to gain more new customers and more sales

Courtney's Cat Shop

I used this app to help me with automatic email send out for new subscribers. I am now branching out to newsletters and abandon carts. I find the app easy to use.

September 9, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for leaving us a review! We're glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're exploring more automations; if you ever need help with anything or have questions please don't hesitate to ask for help :)

I Bake 4 U

I used this app to help me send outbound marketing emails to my clients. It is so great that it integrates seamlessly with Shopify, not only from an App perspective but from a concept perspective as well. I like that editing the mail content is similar to editing my Shopify site and that it uses the Shopify elements like collections, etc. as a first-level part of the solution.
It is a great solution and the free version (which I'm still on, still too small to justify the paid version yet, but I can see how this will change sometime soon), is a great starting point and makes me want to stay with the Email Marketing tool from Seguno even once my business grows.

September 9, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60