Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

homestead body

I've been very satisfied with all aspects of Seguno including it's ease of use, it's features and functionality, 2nd to none customer service and most importantly, the results I've experienced. This is easily a 5 star app. Thank you.

October 16, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Lili's Home Boutique

This is an awesome app. Automations are a breeze to set up. Customer support is awesome! Keep up the great work.

October 16, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need more assistance please reach out to support again!

Revved Up

This app has helped me start and launch my company. They customer service is super helpful and the dynamic banner app also is a great addition. I love that they all work within Shopify.

October 16, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far; by the way your hot sauce looks delicious 🌶

God's Elect Shop

I have been please with the service so far. I like the templates and the have come in handy. The app is easy to use.

October 16, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a nice review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Lavender Boutique Farm

This is a quick and excellent feature to add to your Shopify website. Whether a novice or more advanced, it incorporates your already made website in Shopify so you don't have to start from scratch. Life is repetitive enough and this Seguno app puts the fun into making your web page just that more professional...

October 16, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

dreamsone2

The program is easy to use and in minutes you will be sending a message I will try all the features of the program and see which is the best

October 6, 2020

Hello there, thanks for sharing your kind words about the app, we are grateful that you took the time to leave us 5-stars! Please let us know if there's anything we can help with :)

ACCS-SPEEDWEED

App works great! doesn't go to spam mail !! I was very happy with this app compared to all the other ones.

October 6, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're happy with Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Kenishi Hair

It's a great app and very easy to use. It reduces the time it takes to come up with ideas for each email marketing approach.

October 6, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Poison Pear

I'm still in the trial period, but within a day I was able to import my list, and set up basic automations for abandoned carts, welcome discounts and reviews (something Mailchimp doesn't do well). All templates are uniform in style and branding (another thing I struggled with in Mailchimp) saving a ton of time. So happy I got this app! It's so simple to use.

Buckaroo Bling

I just installed this app a week ago, and I have already managed to import my mailing list from MailChimp, set up automations, and import subscribers from a print magazine campaign I'm running, and all that with no knowledge of coding (none needed for this app). The app is easy to work with on the back end, with good options to personalize emails to match the brand style. Customer support is professional, easy to access, and the reps are very helpful. One of the best things for me is that the app is very light on how it impacts the website speed. I've had issues with speed in the past when using other apps to the point where I had to hire a professional developer to try and help my site perform better. After deleting those apps (2 of them) and installing Seguno Email Marketing in their place, my mobile store speed increased by 12 points. I'm looking forward to seeing what new features the guys from Seguno unveil in the future.

September 30, 2020

Hi there, thanks very much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot. We truly appreciate your kind words, and although Seguno doesn't install anything on your storefront, we're happy to hear your site seems to be running faster! Thanks again and if you need anything else, you know where to find us :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52