Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Mist Dream

I just love it's simplicity and complexity at the same time.
reports are greatly built and the email templates are beautiful.

April 10, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

The Acorn Gallery

I switched to Seguno from Constant Contact, who I'd used for many years. Seguno is easy to use, looks great and has saved me a massive monthly subscription!

April 10, 2020

Hello there, thanks very much for your review, we're so glad to hear that you're liking Seguno so far and that we've saved you money! Please don't hesitate to ask if there's anything you ever need help with :)

BullfrogVape

I can't think of anything negative to say about this app at all.

Easy to use, intuitive and any questions I asked of their support were answered within hours (sometimes minutes).

I wish more experiences with app developers were this pleasant!

Keep up the good work!!!

April 10, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're very grateful for your kind words about the app, if you ever need more assistance you know where to find us :)

HourXHour Bath Company

I love this app so far. I know nothing about email marketing a the several providers I had used before had too steep of a learning curve for me.

With this app, I was able to set up a basic newsletter within minutes and I set up 7 automation emails in about a hour, give or take a few minutes.

So far I am really happy with this app. I still have to figure some things out but I have only had it for a couple of weeks and just really started getting into it the last several days.

Amazing app for those with no email marketing experience.

April 10, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're loving the app so far, if you ever need assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to our wonderful support team :)

MexDecor

I looked and compared many options (probably too much)! I wanted an app that was fully integrated and easy to use, I did not want to spend hours learning. As soon as I attended the webinar offered by Seguno after installation, I knew I made the right choice. If you know how to use Shopify, you know how to use this app. I wish all developers offered a webinar after installation- great help, could not be happier.

April 7, 2020

Hello there, we're so happy to hear you enjoyed our webinar session! Thank you SO much for leaving us 5-stars, we really appreciate it :)

Architect's Daughter

Awesome app with so many options and easy to use / figure out!
For more more technical questions, and the customer service is exquisite. They get back to you almost immediately and are extremely clear and provide you with links directly to solve your problem etc. Great app, great developers!

April 7, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

www.latinogourmet.co.uk

This app works really well. Excellent customer service with a prompt response. I'm still learning who to use it, but generally speaking its very good!

April 7, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us :) We know there is a lot to learn, which is why we're now hosting webinar training sessions with Q&A time! If you're interested, here's the link to sign up: https://help.seguno.com/article/209-webinars

Kaori Fitness

Very helpful and easy to navigate. Love knowing they’re taking care of my settings . Would recommend to all

April 7, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

lookingvibrantcom

Excellent! This app is so functional and easy to use. The customer support team is absolutely awesome. They put together Q&A conference meetings with the users and are great.

April 7, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review and we're so happy to hear you enjoyed our webinar session as well! Thanks again and please don't hesitate to reach out to support again if you need help with anything :)

Cassio store

I was starting my first online store and seguno was a one of the main apps that helped me boost it. Thank you

April 7, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us feedback, it really means a lot to us! We're so glad to hear that Seguno has helped you get your first shop up and going, here's to many more :)