Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Polished Boutique

Love the app, super convenient and easy to use. Only thing i wish it were easier to go to the previous screen without it bringing me out of what I’m working on but at least it saves all your work. Thank you!

March 20, 2020

Hello there, thanks very much for taking the time to leave us feedback, we really appreciate it! We're glad Seguno has been working well for your shop, if you have any questions about it please feel free to reach out to support at any time :)

Ecstasy Crafts Canada

This app makes it so easy to send our regular email newsletters. I love that it is so simple to integrate collections and products. The transition from Mailchimp was simple, and it is great to be managing our customer database all in one place. I love that we can do tag-based automations, and I am looking forward to having access to automation series emails, which I read was on the roadmap for this app. I do wish the email signup form were more advanced. We have multiple newsletter options (daily, weekly, blog, etc.) and it would be nice to be able to have customers select their options on signup. We are going to create a custom solution to make this happen by creating our own signup form that auto-tags customers, but it is a feature that would have been very helpful if it came with the app. Also, it would be nice if there were an option to embed the sign up form on a different site. We use an external blog, and figuring out how to manage our blog subscribers is going to be a challenge that we didn't face when using Mailchimp.

March 4, 2020

Hello there, thank you very much for all of your kind words! We really appreciate your honest feedback. While you can't embed the signup form on another site, you can copy the newsletter form link and paste it on your blog so that new customers are both redirected to your store and can sign up there. If you have more questions about that, please don't hesitate to contact support!

Catlin Naturals

They offer great features, easy to navigate and support team very helpful. Great app for marketing..

EllieBeanPrints

First impressions on this app are amazing. So easy to set up and use! I have used sending blue and mail chimp in the past but this is so much faster to send emails from within the Shopify platform! I just wish it wasn't so expensive for my subscribers with are over 3000

February 11, 2020

Hi there, thank you very much for the feedback, it's super important to us! We're glad to hear you've been enjoying Seguno so far, please don't hesitate to reach out to support if you ever need assistance. Our customer service team alone is worth the price :)

Bravespears

Generally very positive experience. I will keep using this great service. Well done to all involved.

February 5, 2020

Hello there, thanks for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it! If you have any suggestions or feedback about the app or how we can improve, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!

Full Clothing Company

It's an excellent choice App for entry-level email marketing and automation.
I'll be subscribing to the premium version.
Thanks a milli guys.
-Matty T.

February 4, 2020

Thanks very much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) Let us know if you need assistance with anything or if you have questions about the upgraded plan!

Designpax

Very happy with this app. I'm using it in my third store now (www.designpax.com) and it keeps getting better. A little pricey as you grow your list though...

Briosa.se

I really like it, easy to use. Would get 5 stars if you would have a decent popup function too.. But I still recommend it!

January 6, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your feedback, we're glad to hear you're liking the app and finding it easy to use! While we don't currently have a pop-up available, we do have another app called Dynamic Banner Suite which will capture email addresses via a customizable banner on your storefront. You can download it for free by scrolling down on your Seguno dashboard until you see the button for the free install. We also plan to build a pop-up feature/app in the near future, so please stay tuned for updates on that :)

Taskers Angling

definatly the best I have used so far, I would ask they continue to develop it to be the very best, little features like, automated email to send to customer 7 days after purchase to ask for a product review would be cool,
Option to show repeated subscribers who do not open emails, bulk delete rather than export and re- import.

December 18, 2019

Hey there, thanks very much for your feedback, it means a lot to us! We have a lot of exciting new features up and coming in the near future, so please stay tuned as we continue to develop the app to include things like a product review automation and advanced subscriber statistics :)

Haggles

I've tried a few apps to create newsletters but this is the easiest by far! the templates make it quick and easy to understand as it follows the same flow as Shopify!

December 5, 2019

Hi there, thanks for your review :) If you ever need assistance with anything please don't hesitate to contact our support team!