Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Hermie's Kitchen

Great price. Helpful and easy to use. I even have fun using and making the newsletters. My customers are better informed now.

August 27, 2020

Regeneration Zone

I highly recommend this app 100%. Educational videos that teach you step by step how to set up your next campaign, very easy and simple to follow. I ❤️ this app is very cool . Try Now!

August 24, 2020

Thanks for the great review, we're so happy you're enjoying Seguno so far. I'm glad our educational content has been helpful. If you think of any topics where you'd like to see more content, please let us know as we're constantly trying to improve that area of our product as well. Please reach out to Support if you need anything. Have a great week!

Indypicker.com

So far so good on the 1st newsletter. Easy to use, open rate was 20% which I feel good about. Hey developers loose the BLM banner on my dashboard keep your political and social conscious out of your business.

August 24, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate it and are thrilled you're finding success with Seguno. That changelog banner is showcasing recent enhancements we've made to the rich text editor, giving you a lot more control over the design of your content. I hope you're taking advantage of them and our other recently launched features. The signature section is a fun one if you haven't tried it yet :). Please reach out to Support if you have questions or need help with anything at all. Thanks again for the review and for using Seguno. Have a great week!

Salumeria Toscana

consigliato sicuramente, facile e intuitivo, personalizzabile con possibilita' di creare segmenti ti pubblico, multi lingua, ed economica, complimementi

August 21, 2020

Ciao, grazie mille per la tua raccomandazione e il tuo feedback, lo apprezziamo davvero! Se hai bisogno di assistenza per l'utilizzo dell'app, non esitare a contattare il nostro team di supporto :)

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Bae Hive Baesics

I am super excited about this app!! Getting up and going was super easy and I was able to get my first newsletter out in minutes.

August 21, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Store Heaven Trap ®

app muito bom app muito bom app muito bom app muito bom app muito bom app muito bom app muito bom app muito bom

August 21, 2020

Muito obrigado por nos deixar 5 estrelas, isso realmente significa muito para nós :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us :)

Racer Worldwide®

Seguno is a brilliant app! Easy to use and very efficient. Would recommend for beginners in email marketing.

August 21, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Chakra9

Finally i found an email app that is easy. It has the exact same functions as shopify so i know exactly how to navigate it. Super helpful, i'd happily pay the $10 a month

August 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Brozzian Spices

This is one of the best apps I've downloaded from the Shopify App Store. It does exactly what I want it to and it's still a fully functioning app without "Get Premium to do xyz!" Every 2 seconds. There are some nice premium features, don't get me wrong; but for sending out great looking, professional newsletters, this is the perfect. You can schedule, customize it, save all your previous ones, everything. It integrates with your Shopify collections seamlessly, and it has more customization options than Shopify itself. Want to change the color of this specific part? No problem. Want it show more products, less rows, different images? No issue at all. Way better than I thought it would be.

Most apps I dread opening because they're a hassle to work with. This one is intuitive and I really don't mind working with it. I feel like it respects you as a creator who is trying to make a living, and it values your time. The developers nailed this one, my only worry is that they will make some negative changes.

If I ever sell more product, this is the first app I plan to upgrade, even though it seriously works great as a free version, I just like it that much.

August 11, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars and for writing an amazing review, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Annabella Design Co.

Just a small online shop selling my illustrations; the free version does everything that I need it to!

August 11, 2020

Hello there, we're so glad to hear you're enjoying the app so far and thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars :) Best of luck with sales!