Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Stitch Wit

So easy to use! I tried similar apps, this one is by far the best one for me and my shop. Easy to customize and everything.

September 9, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

MIITRA

I've been using this app for a few months now and I love it! It provides me with all the features I need to manage my email marketing. Everything is pretty easy to understand and use. I had no trouble setting up automations for my welcome email, checkout abandonment, and review requests. Sent out my first newsletter today and everything was super smooth. I think this app is worth it for those who need simple automations an aren't doing anything too complex. Great pricing for startups as well.

September 9, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Red Lip Boutique

I use this app to help me send emails showcasing my products and I use it to send monthly newsletters. I can see where this app will increase email signups and increase sales. Thank you!

September 3, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno enjoyable to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Anna Abramzon Studio

Very user friendly with lots of professional features! Easier to use than Mailchimp and integrates flawlessly with Shopify.

September 2, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Maritu CR

This app is really easy to use, in a few minutes you can make automated emails, newsletter and so on. By far the best pro is how easy and simple is to use it. Great support.
Esta aplicación es la mejor que he probado en email marketing. Su interfaz es sumamente sencilla, la edición de los correos solo toma unos minutos y es muy intuitivo. La recomiendo.

September 2, 2020

Hermie's Kitchen

Great price. Helpful and easy to use. I even have fun using and making the newsletters. My customers are better informed now.

August 27, 2020

Regeneration Zone

I highly recommend this app 100%. Educational videos that teach you step by step how to set up your next campaign, very easy and simple to follow. I ❤️ this app is very cool . Try Now!

August 24, 2020

Thanks for the great review, we're so happy you're enjoying Seguno so far. I'm glad our educational content has been helpful. If you think of any topics where you'd like to see more content, please let us know as we're constantly trying to improve that area of our product as well. Please reach out to Support if you need anything. Have a great week!

Indypicker.com

So far so good on the 1st newsletter. Easy to use, open rate was 20% which I feel good about. Hey developers loose the BLM banner on my dashboard keep your political and social conscious out of your business.

August 24, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate it and are thrilled you're finding success with Seguno. That changelog banner is showcasing recent enhancements we've made to the rich text editor, giving you a lot more control over the design of your content. I hope you're taking advantage of them and our other recently launched features. The signature section is a fun one if you haven't tried it yet :). Please reach out to Support if you have questions or need help with anything at all. Thanks again for the review and for using Seguno. Have a great week!

Salumeria Toscana

consigliato sicuramente, facile e intuitivo, personalizzabile con possibilita' di creare segmenti ti pubblico, multi lingua, ed economica, complimementi

August 21, 2020

Ciao, grazie mille per la tua raccomandazione e il tuo feedback, lo apprezziamo davvero! Se hai bisogno di assistenza per l'utilizzo dell'app, non esitare a contattare il nostro team di supporto :)

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Bae Hive Baesics

I am super excited about this app!! Getting up and going was super easy and I was able to get my first newsletter out in minutes.

August 21, 2020