Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Modular Wargaming

This is one of the best apps I've ever used! Amazing interface - exactly like Shopify, so super easy to adapt to. I thought email marketing was going to be hard, but this makes it a breeze! Thanks for making such a quality app :).

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

This was super-easy to install. And, the customer service is terrific! I can see that this app will be a great help in my marketing efforts. I love how it incorporates my product photos *and* my customers like it too! Added: After using it for a few months, I continue to be totally satisfied with how this app works and with the continued 'second-to-none' Customer Service!
Updated after the BF thru CM events: Even though I created worthwhile campaigns, I did not get a single sale! :-( I love, however, how they are always coming up with new ideas to help us get sales!

Wood & Bone

This app is what we're all looking for! I had all my automation, settings, and marketing up and running in 2 hours. Tested and working. Even sent out a newsletter with quality feedback from shopify integration!
I have struggled for a month with many email apps that don't deliver. Some have great email but don't automate easily and vice versa. This is straightforward and very user friendly.

Highly Recommend!
- Thomas Larrivee
woodandboneshop.com

Seven Even Clothing

I started using this app after Mailchimp and Shopify split. Easy to set-up, everything is within Shopify, so easy to use, newsletters look amazing...my list can go on and on. Happy with this change!

VACVAC studio

Great integration with Shopify, and if you know how to use Shopify you will easily learn how to use Seguno. Excellent and quick support function.

The Profile Lounge

Finally an app that delivers. It will walk you through the process. This app is very easy. It has already produced sells for me. I even had a customer return twice and purchased again. I'm glad I added this app. TheProfileLounge.com

MiserableMoppets

I moved here when I found out Mailchimp was no longer going to be an option. At first, I was dreading having to change everything. But Seguno made the transition very easy. I love the way it works so well with Shopify and I absolutely do NOT regret my decision. Thank you for making such a wonderful marketing platform!

Printed Inspiration

I needed something easy to use. This email system walked me through every step and had a sell within 5 minutes of first email. Thank you Seguno

Coast2CoastShopping

Seguno was the last of many email systems I tried and I could almost weep with emotion! To me starting out and needing a simple system where I feel in control and being able to rely on 5star customer service was so important.
If you're looking for a 5 Star email marketing system where you don't need a university degree in order to figure it out.... STOP! Seguno Is What You Need!

Lexi Butler Designs

I was with MailChimp before and must say, I already love Seguno!!! it is simple and fast to set up! The first marketing email was put together and send out to my subscribers within 30 min. Just about an hour later I already had an order. That to me speaks volume. I am happy that I installed that app.