Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Uncle Dug Tees

I just started with Seguno a week ago; however, they have already helped me more than the last email marketing app company that I had for six months! I will update on performance, but I see success happening. These guys rule in the support department. Cheers Seguno!
Uncle Dug Tees

Iron Made Trees

Beautiful app that allowed me to really create e-mails for all those who subscribed to my store. Great app if you need templates and automation.

Unik Simplicity Fashion

I was soooo amazed with the support I received I talked to Mark he was heaven sent he helped me tremendously until i was done asking questioned I appreciate everything and is soooooo excited to start this journey with Seguno the app is really easy and have great benefits join Seguno Now no one can compare!!!! uniksimplicityfashion.com come see me for self~love!!!!!

newCreation Apparel

We were looking for an App that is easy to use, looks professional, and syncs with our website. Seguno: Email Marketing App does all of it and more. These guys are amazing; respond literally within minutes which is totally unheard of. Chris, is a professional with a caring and customer focused attitude. We've just started using this APP but love watching the feedback and response to our customer communication. Highly recommend it.
We also use the Seguno Dynamic Banner and LOVE it.

Envyology

A big THANK YOU to Chris for his patient walk-through of getting me set up! Chris even helped me formulate my marketing campaign as this was my first time working with the APP. The outcome looks really professional. Can't wait to do more marketing campaigns!

Culture Greetings

We love this email marketing app. The built in automations and the newsletter functionality will help us greatly.

Wellness Oils & Beads

This is an amazing app, wish I could give it more than 5 stars. I am not very creative and it helps me with wording for all different emails. I have tried several email marketing apps and this one is by far the best. As for support they got back to me very promptly with solutions to my problem and also seem ready to help

THE FINER THINGS APPAREL

I am very pleased with this app. There are many out there, and I have tried a few, but none have met my needs like Seguno. I highly recommend.

MissBabe

i love this app. it makes everything so easy to use. i really recommend this app if you are just staring an online store.

AffinityHM.com

Excellent customer support! Beautiful, professional, and effective emails!! The integration with shopify makes sending great emails super easy! I've used other and in comparison, there is no comparison.