Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Deryn Schmidt

Swapped from Mailchimp once they weren't working with Shopify and Seguno was super easy to set up and works well right from Shopify.

July 15, 2019

Glad to hear you're enjoying the integration! Thanks for the review.

OMG Beauty Solutions

Only had the app for a few days but so far I’m impressed. I love the fact that it is built directly into Shopify!

July 15, 2019

We're happy to hear you're enjoying the integration with Shopify! Take care. :)

Sabatues, LLC

I'm using this app for email marketing. So far, it works well. I have had sales from email marketing.
Great app to use!!!!!

July 15, 2019

That's excellent that you have already received some sales from your emails. Keep up the good work, and thanks for using our app!

Elise Wehle

I used the Seguno app and wasn't a fan of their spam cleaner which ended up deleting some of the emails off my list that I knew were legitimate, like my aunt's and cousin's. After notifying them, Seguno added all the emails I listed back onto my list and even offered additional services to compensate me for my lost time. They definitely went the extra mile with their customer service!

July 15, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind review! Take care.

Purple Metro

This app is great. Really helps to reach out to subscribers with deals in the form of a newsletter, which is exactly what I was looking for. It also gives stats about how many people are opening up, and using said newsletter deals. This is the first app I've had that I can directly credit with a sale. Best to couple this with a good app for capturing customer emails.

July 15, 2019

Great to hear you're making money using the app! We do also have our dynamic banner suite that pairs well together. Thanks for the review.

Kindstyleshop

I just switched from Mailchimp to Seguno Email and the customer service has been outstanding! Fast, thorough answers with instructions as needed - thank you! There is only 1 reason I gave this app 4 stars and I am hoping the developers will make a change...The "unsubscribe" in the red outline box at the bottom of the email is so much more prominent than any other email provider's template I have seen or emails that I receive as a customer. Visually, your eye goes right to it. It feels odd to send it out...as though I'm requesting them to unsubscribe because its so prominent. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...make it less prominent.

I'm adding on to this review because I certainly appreciate your reply. I did notice that an email just sent from you, DOES NOT use the unsubscribe in the red box. Even if you just make the red box on the app templates smaller. PLEASE, it doesn't have to be that large for people to click the correct link at the footer. I'm writing once again, asking for you to make it less prominent OR let all of your app users use the same unsubscribe link that was on your email requesting reviews.
I LOVE how easy the templates are to work with - I don't want to have to find another email provider but I'm embarrassed to send emails with the unsubscribe sooooo prominent.

June 18, 2019

Thanks for the review and kind words, we're so glad you're enjoying Seguno. At this time, the styling of the unsubscribe button is not something you can modify. We have found making the option to unsubscribe very clear builds trust with subscribers and reduces spam complaints to protect your deliverability. Also, the thin red border helps it be seen as a destructive action one should only click when they really want to click it... If you're getting your subscribers to read all the way to the bottom of your email then they're clearly engaged and won't unsubscribe. The button is there for the people that scroll down looking to unsubscribe and you want them to find it as quickly as possible. In general, unsubscribes are healthy and not something to worry about. I'm happy to chat more about this topic any time, just reach out... Thanks again for using Seguno, we really appreciate it! :)

Negotiation Planner

Unique codes is exactly what I was looking for. I like the layout and the flow they have, it's a bit complicated to set up at first, but once you get through the whole process it's pretty good to go. As long as you have enough automation to do and are seeing a good number of customers/users, I think this can be helpful. Will update review after a month or so of use!

Reversed Mindz

The newsletter setup was surprisingly easy. Much of the hard work was done for me. I'm pleased with the overall results and professionalism of the newsletter.
I just signed up as a customer and look forward to experiencing some of the other features that are offered.

May 21, 2019

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it. Please reach out with any questions, we're happy to help. :)

TOF Moccs

installed this app and still learning...hopefully this will be a great add on..
cant wait to explore more features.
would recommend

May 21, 2019

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it. Please reach out with any questions, we're happy to help and want to make sure you get the most out of Seguno. Thanks again :)

My Sugar Free

I found this app very easy and straightforward to install, set up and use - especially as I am not terribly tech-savvy. I like how it links in nicely with all my Shopify data - so easy to add products or collections to emails. The process for me has been excellent. I would give it the extra star but for two reasons - one the help centre have been taking a while to get back to my queries, however I put this down to many new customers due to shopify and Mailchimp parting ways - I'm sure and they have assured me this will be rectified. The other thing is that currently I can't see which customers have responded to emails via opens, clicks, purchases etc. Again, though, Seguno have told me that this will be something they will be adding to the app.

May 7, 2019

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate it. We are growing our support team and ramping up our help center content to better serve you, thank you for your patience.

I'm also happy to report we've added in the activity listing to see which subscribers performed which actions. Give it a try by clicking on how many deliveries you had on a recent newsletter and let us know what you think. Thanks again! :)