Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

AffinityHM.com

Excellent customer support! Beautiful, professional, and effective emails!! The integration with shopify makes sending great emails super easy! I've used other and in comparison, there is no comparison.

Blonde and Stone

This app is faultless. The integration with Shopify makes it so user friendly and easy to utilise emailing marketing to subscribers! Super speedy support team had me up and running in minutes when I ran into difficulties (due to my lack of knowledge) authenticating my domain. Thanks for producing such a great app!

Luis&Janet

Your app is amazing, we really appreciate it. My wife and I, we love it! and we know our customers will love the e-mails too. We are looking to do an upgrade, in the near future. This free app, it has to be the best out there! Thanks again!

5 stars from us@

GreenShops.se

I really really love this app It's easy to use, looks professional and doesn't cost anything! Good support team aswell!

Vidlogix

This is a top-notch app for sure. No merchant likes to leave Shopify to manage their app stack. The tight integration with Shopify simply can not be beaten. Even boring, menial tasks such as updating DNS records have been streamlined. I don't think go back to managing my email marketing in a 3rd party service. This app should have way more 5-star reviews for sure. I wish this developer much success and look forward to future app improvements.

HaveFaithClothingCo

Amazing app we tired many others and this app beats all other by far.So happy to have come across this app,im not sure how there is barely any reviews

WYLD HOME

Cracking app with very resonsive support. We have been looking for this functionality for a while now. Highly recommended and worth every penny.

Torah Goodies Club

Min. 5 stars is all we can grant this app with. When you think e-mail marketing - think SEGUNO...the customer support is unique, more than perfect and the app has a promising and exciting future. Thank you Chris, Thank you Seguno.

chicminime

Amazing support from the developers of this app! Chris helped me out with problems as they came along, and gave me valuable live feedback on my emails to different segments. If you are looking for an email marketing option and are still starting out with e-commerce I definitely recommend Seguno. A major plus the integration with Shopify, I had really enjoyed sending out emails through Seguno, in comparison to Mailchimp which I was using before.

The Game Steward

We're happily using Seguno to advertise our Black Friday Sale to our existing customer base for the first time. Seguno is a flexible, robust solution. We're new to the setup, but we're finding it easy as the Seguno setup is modelled to work and look exactly like Shopify Theme setup. We look forward to using Seguno for many Sales and Discount announcements to come.