Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Omhandemade

Mi trovo bene ! app facile, anche per non esperti Merita un 5 stelle ⭐️............................................

June 16, 2020

Ciao, grazie mille per la tua recensione, apprezziamo davvero che tu abbia dedicato del tempo a lasciarci uno :) Siamo felici di sapere che ti è piaciuto Seguno finora, se hai mai bisogno di assistenza, ti preghiamo di contattare l'assistenza!

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

YouShouldBeShopping.com

YOUSHOULDBESHOPPING:
Really like this App... It's just like working everything from my Shopify Admin... Just sent out our 1st email newsletter with it & everything was delivered on time as scheduled... Love the fact that my existing Shopify email list automatically imported into Seguno... This is a must-have app for us right now & IT'S FREE...!! TY Seguno...

June 16, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please let us know!

Destiny MC Store

I just started using the app and have sent two newsletters from it. It is super easy to understand and integrates well with my Shopify store. I recommend it especially for how it connects to kits to send out our blog posts

June 16, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Todays Dealio

Really awesome app. Makes my emails look really professional. The app is really engaging , allowing the customer experience to truly unfold.

June 16, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Bayit Decor

I love this app, it make very professional emails. The tool is amazing and I'm so happy to use it to my shop.

June 16, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please reach out for help :)

Arteastri

I am using Seguno to customise mailers to our customers. Just started working with the app from today. They have some nice features and templates to work on.

TUR Party Supplies

Great to create custom emails with automation sequence. The app is very intuitive and I was able to get it up and running in 10 minutes

June 12, 2020

Joa Bath and Body

I like this app for the Shopify integration. So far it is working well, but we're still testing it out. Will update soon.

June 9, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for giving Seguno a try! If you have any questions as you're testing the app out, please let us know through Support - we're here to help :) Also keep an eye out for our Intro webinar and an upcoming special on our latest improvement with Automation Series!

pearlsnlucent.com

A perfect alternative to Mailchimp. Emails are easy to design. Helped me secure my first sale, so loads of love to you!

June 9, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Situated

Easy to use. It didn't take me long to set up the various campaigns for my site and the information received on the performance on my promotions is excellent.