Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Permeate Body Care

Easy to use and effective for beginners!
I have been using the app for about 4 months now, and I can not complain one bit.

May 28, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

17th Century Suds: LiXTiK Lip Balm & Ithaca Soap

I use this app for my weekly e mails. It's easy to use, looks great, and our sales have increased. I don't get as much spam as I did with other e mail services. They respond to contact in a short time and are very helpful. It's the best e mail app I've ever used!!

May 27, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

AYNI Treasures

Seguno is very useful when it comes to set up automations (coming soon website / newsletter subscribers) as well as newsletters created on our own for a special purpose. It allows a great level of customization of those emails.

May 27, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Art in the Valley LLC

This is great for our emails, I started with the free plan and upgraded to paid so I could send review request emails. I do wish there were more options for the text - I'd like to be able to change colors of text, as well as add an underline to text, so links in text will show up better.

Edit: there are options for changing the colors, Cameron was kind enough to send me an email with instructions. Thank you!!!!

May 27, 2020

Hey there, thanks for leaving us a review, we truly appreciate the feedback! We sent you an email with instructions for how to change the color of your text and links within your email, I hope you find it useful. Please don't hesitate to reply if you have any more questions :)

Premium Catalogue

Loved the app, looking forward to when they implicate the imagery selector when you choose a product to send out on a marketing campaign. Thanks team.

May 26, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, we'll certainly let you know when we've made the ability to choose from your product images a reality :)

Black Vanity Cosmetics

So far so good, not complaining! Definitely looking forward to the webinar! Great thing to add for beginners.

knock-out.ro

Good app,great support,constantly improving the features.
I recommend it 100%.
Also try the webinars for best practices.

May 26, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you're enjoying the app so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

t3rks Products & Services

I used this app to help me boost my shop. Always informed my customers on our latest products, promos and offerings.

May 20, 2020

Hello, thank you for the review, we really appreciate you giving us 5 stars :) We're happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

luxumask

great work i love the app .............................................................................................................................................

May 20, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far!

Rawr Imports

just downloaded the app! I love how everything is already done for you. All I had to do was click activate!

May 20, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)