Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — new Black Friday BFCM templates

Mae-Rae Lingerie

The app is easy to use. Good template, which are also easy to use and set up. App easy to install - no issues.

June 30, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Microppose - Intelligent Culturing Solutions For The Commercial Grower

I needed an app to make a quick preorder notification for my email list. It worked great! Easy to pick up and go.

June 30, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Apollo Tarot

Seguno has a seamless integration to Shopify, which helps a lot when automatizing campaigns. I recommend this app.

June 30, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Icon Heroes

Simple and easy to use. I had an issue once and emailed support. They were quick to respond within 30 minutes.

June 22, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it means a lot to us! Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you ever need more help :)

Oneprincple

So far, I think the app is pretty easy to use and support is really reliable. I found it easy to set up automations, marketing campaigns as well as integrating discount codes. This is a keeper for now! Oh and thanks for the webinar today Brian and Chris!

June 22, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it and are glad to hear you enjoyed the webinar! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Everglobe Corporation

This is a great functioning app and the only reason I get word of it was because a Shopify Guru recommended it. It is a smooth operation to switch between your Shopify dashboard and this one. The automated feature is the best and the email creation is simple if you are familiar with Shopify. One of the best apps we have downloaded to sync with email marketing on Shopify. We will definitely look into upgrading as soon as we have lots of customers. Highly recommend to download it. :)

Omhandemade

Mi trovo bene ! app facile, anche per non esperti Merita un 5 stelle ⭐️............................................

June 16, 2020

Ciao, grazie mille per la tua recensione, apprezziamo davvero che tu abbia dedicato del tempo a lasciarci uno :) Siamo felici di sapere che ti è piaciuto Seguno finora, se hai mai bisogno di assistenza, ti preghiamo di contattare l'assistenza!

YouShouldBeShopping.com

YOUSHOULDBESHOPPING:
Really like this App... It's just like working everything from my Shopify Admin... Just sent out our 1st email newsletter with it & everything was delivered on time as scheduled... Love the fact that my existing Shopify email list automatically imported into Seguno... This is a must-have app for us right now & IT'S FREE...!! TY Seguno...

June 16, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please let us know!

Destiny MC Store

I just started using the app and have sent two newsletters from it. It is super easy to understand and integrates well with my Shopify store. I recommend it especially for how it connects to kits to send out our blog posts

Todays Dealio

Really awesome app. Makes my emails look really professional. The app is really engaging , allowing the customer experience to truly unfold.

June 16, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)