Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

The Cabinet

Works great. Good control and easy to use to get a great branded look. Could use some more alternatives to text sizes, and a little complicated to segment customers. But overall my best choice as a startup.

May 14, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We do plan on making some changes to the email editing experience very soon, so please stay tuned for those. Are you having any issues segmenting and targeting specific customer groups? If so, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team, we'd love to give you a hand :)

HeyKatz

I would be missing an automated welcome series. But to be completely honest I´ve just started out and am still trying to find my way around. Maybe further on I can write a better review :) I love that you can access it directly from the shopify backend, thats awesome!

May 13, 2020

Thanks for your review, we're happy to hear you're enjoying the experience so far. You'll be happy to know that turning any automation into a series of emails will be launching very soon. We'll be sure to follow up with you then but please reach out with any questions in the meantime. Thanks again :)

Petite Bello

I'll write a review again after the trial period. We've used this before and it was not effective. We're using this again to see the changes.

April 30, 2020

Hello there, thanks for leaving us a review in advance, I sent you an email if you'd like to discuss more in-depth how Seguno can benefit your shop and how to use it :) I look forwarding to hearing from you and thanks for giving our app another chance!

Kate Knowles Artist

I'm new to this, but have shopify, love the integration. There's so much noise in this area right now, Seguno is easier for me to get to grips with. Took me a long time to handle shopify and getting better with graphics. Great Webinar thankyou

April 30, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a review and we're glad to hear you enjoyed the webinar!

Pattie & Co.

It's really simple to customise emails, and has some great features for automation. I'm hoping they are going to have a feature for customers to request notification of items coming back in stock soon!

April 17, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your honest feedback and great review, we really appreciate it! We do have some exciting new features in the pipeline that are coming soon with regard to automations, so please stay tuned for those :)

Forest & Wild

I have tried a few email marketing apps and this one is the most user friendly and has a great support team.

April 10, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for your review and kind words, we really appreciate it! We sent you an email asking for a bit more feedback if you'd be willing to share, we'd love to hear how we can make your Seguno experience even better :)

The King of Books

Just learning but it seems very easy and promising to handle marketing emails etc... Will keep on learning. I use it to promote my websiyte and hopefully to get subsribers.

April 10, 2020

DACOMe

It was very easy to use, very clear step by step instruction. I'm very please with Seguno mail marketing.

March 30, 2020

Hi there, thanks very much for taking the time to write us a review, we truly appreciate your feedback! If there's ever anything you need help with, please don't hesitate to reach out to support :)

CocosBowtique

I love the ease of this app, the ability to customize newsletters and how professional it still looks without having to spend too much time. The only bummer is that my emails are always bounced into my customers junk mail. So it defeats the whole purpose of marketing.

March 25, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I hope you found the tips helpful that were included in the email we sent you about how to improve your deliverability and staying out of the spam folder. Please don't hesitate to contact support with any questions :)

Sadji Treasures

I haven't been using this app for long but I am enjoying how I can use this to schedule my store's newsletters to be delivered to customers at specific times

March 20, 2020

Hello there, thanks for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it! If you have any suggestions or feedback about the app or how we can improve, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6