Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

GlamourEyesByChar

Very happy with this app. I’ve been using it was months now. I send newsletters to my customers so the templates are very useful. It’s very user friendly, and the customer support team are very helpful. I’d definitely recommend it.

Omni Allure

Wonderful! Everything worked out; I know how to work the system! This is an excellent program!! Great service and help!!

May 14, 2021

Hi there. I'm so glad we were able to connect and get everything figured out together :) We're always happy to help and are thankful to hear you're enjoying Seguno!

Mummas Wear

For a small business starting out Seguno is cost effective to do automations and email campaigns. User friendly to create. Integrates perfectly with Shopify.

May 14, 2021

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate you using Seguno and are happy it's a great fit for your business. Please let us know if there's ever anything we can do to help.

ThumbPRO

I love this app for email marketing. It is easy to install. Seguno offers great and informative videos about email marketing. They have excellent customer service! Highly recommend.

May 14, 2021

Thank you very much for the great review! We really appreciate you using Seguno. Please let us know if there's ever anything we can do to help.

Split Peas

Affordable and easy to use. Excellent support, ongoing valuable training to help grow and improve your email marketing. I like that the software works within the Shopify platform, it doesn't take you out of the system to a separate site.

May 11, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

SwansNature

I am really happy with this app and the team. It provides beyond what I expected and the customer service is great with quick responses and immediate solutions.

May 11, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Kirschon Academy

This is a great app! It's intuitive and really easy to use with professional features. I'm using it for both my websites and love it! It also offers amazing customer support. I highly recommend it.

May 11, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Blissful Faith LLC

I have been searching for a LONG time for an app/service that allows me to customize an RSS feed for my blog as well as set up unique email templates. I found this at Seguno!

May 5, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Cynabar

Awesome App. Great support! Just started to scratch the surface of what this app can do to help me with all types of email marketing. Really pleasant helpful people and videos to help a beginner out. Highly recommend.

LovelyTrendzz

This app is easy to navigate and fun to make my business emails to send out. Absolutely incredible and I love it <3

May 5, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59