Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Annabella Design Co.

Just a small online shop selling my illustrations; the free version does everything that I need it to!

August 11, 2020

Hello there, we're so glad to hear you're enjoying the app so far and thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars :) Best of luck with sales!

AccessHERize

It's so easy to use and way less expensive than other systems. Simple templates for newsletters, automations, etc.

August 11, 2020

Hi there, thanks very much for your feedback and kind words, it really means a lot to us to know the app is helping your shop! If you ever need assistance please reach out to our support team :)

Cute But Rude

I'm excited to finally set up my email marketing after much procrastination. Their webinars are super helpful and allowed me to set up my first automation, a welcome series. I'm setting up my my abandoned cart series next! Pretty easy to use if you just follow the steps in the webinar.

August 11, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Cameron is always quick to help me with any questions I have. I'm really enjoying the app and my e-mail marketing is easy since it's all linked with Shopify!

August 11, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno so far, if you ever have more questions please reach out again :)

Nirwaana

I started using this app for my store since few days. Needed to work on certain customizations acc to my store theme, for which had requested to help from Seguno customer support. Must say their service is great! Had flooded with my questions and everything was solved by them, within no time. .

August 11, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Work Mask

This app is great and seems competitively priced when compared to MailChimp etc. Love the automations and the help with set up, nicely done! It's really easy to schedule emails and get ahead. Would recommend this app!

July 31, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Bookshelf Candles

Super easy to use all the tools from Newsletters to Automations and so far very happy with the product :) Keep up the great work!

Shop Luminous Couture

I used this app to create my email templates for new subscribers, abandoned carts, thank you notifications for purchases, etc. It is AMAZING! Everything looks professional and has helped my conversion. I recommend to anyone that wants an easy to use email marketing solution that integrates well with Shopify!

July 31, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

wrapped surprises

Great app and the best part is that it is ease to use and build similar to shopify interface

Quantum Coffee

I love the way I can quickly and easily design beautiful looking emails for my customers. This app integrates with Shopify superbly and customer support is top notch. Im just beginning to explore email automatiaaons, and can already see how they are going to prove powerful and save me time. And the price is good.

July 24, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49