Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Scripture Flips

Customer service is TOP NOTCH. Christina helped me step by step, with my first newsletter and this girl needed a lot of help! Also some interaction with Brandon, Cameron, Katherine, and Kestrel. All awesome and a total joy to work with!

Charming Beauty

Great app I like the fact that it allows you to continue to work within the Shopify admin section instead of moving you to a different platform/screen and it is integrated with Facebook leads. Great customer service and quick response.

The Candle Narratives

I absolutely love this app for my email marketing! It's super easy to use and I like that I can create my own template instead of using a pre-created one.

AFRILUX beauty

I found it easy to use for a beginner like me, the tips are helpful and practical, and templates were quite handy to use.

October 15, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

PetHaus General Trading LLC

I have just installed the app and had few tech queries which the chat was partially able to explain however difficult to understand on a chat. The chat than offered me to set up a call with their designer Katherine which happened the next day and she run me through all my queries in detail which was amazing. I feel more comfortable now to create my first newsletter - the system is easy enough to use but you do need some helpful tricks from an expert. So it would be amazing, for people like me, to have a detailed video on what is possible to do with the newsletter and how to use it. Even if the video is 45mins order 1.5 hours people like me will watch it and appreciate it. If someone needs a bit of a step by step guide the call with Katherine was amazing, she was so friendly and understanding and explained everything really well. I did not get this personalised service from any other Shopify app so I am really glad I came across Seguno for my Email marketing for my online store. Personalized service is still important even for an eCom business, so this is really valuable how Seguno set up their service. Thank you!

October 6, 2021

Wow, thank you so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far, our team has thoroughly enjoyed working with you so far and we can't wait to talk again soon :)

Bikes~Bring~Joy

I've had the app installed for a little over a week and have used it to send a newsletter. I like how easy it is to customize the templates to maintain consistency with my brand. Automations such as remail, review request and abandoned cart messages are easy to set up. Seguno's Customer Service team is exceptional. They quickly answered all questions and also provided helpful suggestions. Add the app NOW!

October 6, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Lucky Dog Pet Boutique

I started with Seguno about 3 weeks ago and the result is excellent tech support, great educational newsletters and videos and their tools for automation and newsletters are very well designed and easy to use. I've been engaging with similar apps for the past year and Seguno is the winner.

September 30, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Properoni

I am new to the world of email marketing, found the online tutorials and help for beginners invaluable, the support feature was fantastic - responsive and helpful - had our hands held and felt confident and secure we are doing the right thing in the correct way. Thank you.

September 30, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're digging Seguno so far and that you're enjoying your experience :)

ArbeeDesigns

I find this app really easy to use and it has a lot of great features. Also, when I cannot find what I'm looking for, support is right there to help me. They are quick to respond and give additional information to get me where I want to be. I also love the fact that their charge starts out low and is super affordable. You only pay more as your subscriber base grows.

September 28, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

True Hero Threads LLC

I really love how this app is designed. There always seems to be a learning process with these apps but Seguno works just like everything else in Shopify which makes is super easy. Very glad we found it.

September 28, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64