Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Nudge Boutique

Really easy to use app and creates professional looking emails, even if you are not the most savvy at creating them like me. I really enjoyed the email marketing masterclass you put on. Such great value there. I listened to one of your email masterclasses, which had so much useful content to put into practice. I will be upgrading to take advantage of the other features.

Sober Not Sorry

This app is super FUN to use! Huge value here - it is already making a big difference for my shop. There is no way I would have the time to do this. It's like I have a built in assistant + graphic designer.

January 20, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Lensonic

Very Useful: Helps with small companies without a domain specific email. Allows more email reach because of less chance of spam. I recommend this app personall.

January 20, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

AskMe Fashions

Cameron was prompt in regards to my request. I put it in on the weekend and wasn't expecting a response until 2 days later but nope I got one the next business day. He was able to offer suggestions and a solution in regards to my email for automation. The customer experience was a great one especially for me as a new business owner trying to hit the ground running. Thank you!

January 12, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Connectionjewelry

i never used mouch program app but i lerning alot when i had store shopify online i thing it's the possitive way to starting together with this APP

December 28, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a great rating, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're having a positive experience so far, just let us know if there's anything more we can do to help.

Best Fit Life

Seguno is a great app for all my email marketing needs. Now that they've added Canva, it makes designing easier.

December 28, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far and are excited about the new Canva integration, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Twinki-Winki

I'm using Seguno to do my email marketing. I'm just getting started with my online shop and I have a lot of questions about how things work. Like when I went through all the Shopify notifications and tried to understand the customer journey when subscribed vs. when not subscribed to my email list. The Seguno support staff was always there to answer my questions. They've helped me get clarity on many of the workings I was confused about. They also keep adding great new features. And I can't wait to grow and be able to take full advantage of all their features by going Premium.

December 28, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno so far, if you ever have more questions come back and see us :)

CHD warrior

I used another popular app for several years, which will not be named (but it cut ties from Shopify recently...) and decided to switch over to Seguno because of their pricing and reviews. I'm telling you, this app is incredible! It's extremely easy to customize emails and automate them - and they look fantastic! The features are top notch, and I did have a question for customer service, and they took the time to reply on Christmas Eve one day later. Can't recommend this app enough!! 5 stars!!

GuestOutfitters.com

I WAS a satisfied customer of Mail Chimp for my past email marketing needs, but it doesn't come close to the ease of using Seguno with my Shopify store. Namely, this app is fully integrated within the Shopify platform so creating newsletters, sending them and updating my customer lists is so easy without working on 2 different sites to get my work accomplished. I am a new fan and using Seguro for all my e-marketing needs going forward!

December 22, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far, please let us know if you ever need anything :)

ModalAI

The support has been amazing. I appreciate how responsive they have been to my questions and how open they are to feedback.

December 22, 2020