Seguno Email Marketing

Built for Shopify

Reseñas (1.134)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
13 de junio de 2024

The team at Seguno has been really amazing to work with. I've been working in e-commerce for over 14 years and I've rarely seen this level of personal support with a vendor, let alone an email marketing vendor.

I highly recommend the Seguno email marketing services.

Burton Goods LLC®
5 meses usando la aplicación
17 de abril de 2024

I've been using this app for about a year and I love it! It is very intuitive and easy to use but whenever I do need assistance they are great! I recommned to anyone looking to up their e-mail game!

Gigi's House Of Frills
Canadá
10 meses usando la aplicación
12 de abril de 2024

I have been using this app for a while and it is user friendly and great designs are available.

PICK HAPPY
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
20 de mayo de 2024

Only used the app for a little while, so far so good. I need to learn how to convert the clicks better, so far I'm getting great opens and about 3.2%-5% clickthrough rate. Hope to get that up! Seguno has made things super simple and easy, love how it automates the design of the email. making it to where even if you use a premade template, each email looks unique and different. Thanks!

Good Plantkeeping
7 días usando la aplicación
15 de mayo de 2024

Great app, shows the website and galleries in the email so super easy to use too and great support staff if needed

Jane Denman Artist
Reino Unido
Casi 5 años usando la aplicación
15 de mayo de 2024

Very smooth and stable to work with. Nice looking templates and well thought utilities and automations.

Stronddo Art
Portugal
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
31 de marzo de 2024

I wish there was a way to place videos from our phone into emails, being an artist, my products require being sold visually - Sometimes photos are simply not enough. Wish there were more features as well.

Vanzzini Art Studio
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
10 de mayo de 2024

Easy to learn and use, great customer service. Highly recommend.

PAK Reve
8 meses usando la aplicación
6 de marzo de 2024

I would highly recommend this app for small business owners and startups. Very well designed and easy to use, and the free plan is fantastic.

Hollyhock Hill
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Seguno respondió 26 de marzo de 2024

Hello there, and thanks for leaving us a nice review. We really appreciate your kind words and recommendation. We are so happy to hear you're finding the app easy to use and encourage you to reach out to support if you ever need assistance.

11 de marzo de 2024

I spent 4 years on another app, and now having Seguno I didn't realize all that I was missing! I wish I'd had it all along. This app is mobile friendly with a beautiful easy-to-naviage user interface. It has tidbits of instructions sprinkled throughout so that you can get up and running quickly. Seguno does a wonderful job managing your expectations. For example on your first newsletter campaign it will explain the strategy, give you pointers on how to make it successful and let you know how long the campaign will run. The communications are top notch. I never feel in the dark with Seguno. I always know what is going on and what to expect will happen next. It gives wonderful statistics on newsletter results, right down to the names of individual customers who unsubscribed or marked a mailing as spam. In the newsletter creation phase, the drag and drop capability for sections was a wonderful upgrade from the other, inferior app I had been using. I'm just getting started but I can't wait to being exploring other Seguno capabilities such as Automations. This gem of a marketing app is a must-have for your campaign arsenal. I believe it will help us reach our sales goals. You won't regret trying this!

Decoupage Napkins.Com
3 días usando la aplicación
Seguno respondió 26 de marzo de 2024

Hey there! Thank you for such a glowing review :)

We really appreciate all your kind words and are excited to know that Seguno has made a big difference for your business so far. Thanks again for recommending the app, and please don't hesitate to reach out to support if you need assistance in the future.