Seguno Email Marketing

Built for Shopify

Reseñas (1.143)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
28 de junio de 2024

I installed the app last week and sent my first newsletter. I had an excellent result. I highly recommend this App.

Zoo Ornaments
4 días usando la aplicación
Seguno respondió 3 de julio de 2024

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words; we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

31 de marzo de 2024

I wish there was a way to place videos from our phone into emails, being an artist, my products require being sold visually - Sometimes photos are simply not enough. Wish there were more features as well.

Vanzzini Art Studio
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
11 de mayo de 2024

We just added Segundo in our shopify store and LOVE the easy templates for marketing and the analytics - so far we have seen a 400% increase in traffic and sales working with our new consultant - thank you

Amaryllis Jewelry
1 día usando la aplicación
19 de abril de 2024

Utilizziamo questa app da più di 4 anni e ci siamo trovati sempre molto bene. Ha tutte le funzionalità basiche e anche quelle più avanzate e sono sempre in costante aggiornamento. Anche il supporto clienti è veloce ed efficiente, quindi la consigliamo vivamente!

BeFashion.it
Italia
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
2 de abril de 2024

not bad but not the greatest but it does help you get started

Medellin Mafia Design
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
6 de marzo de 2024

I would highly recommend this app for small business owners and startups. Very well designed and easy to use, and the free plan is fantastic.

Hollyhock Hill
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Seguno respondió 26 de marzo de 2024

Hello there, and thanks for leaving us a nice review. We really appreciate your kind words and recommendation. We are so happy to hear you're finding the app easy to use and encourage you to reach out to support if you ever need assistance.

27 de marzo de 2024

So far so good! As a new user, this app is very user friendly. The 5 steps to get you started are very well explained. I switched from Klaviyo to Seguno and i'm saving hundreds of dollars monthly, without the need to limit my newsletter sends. Customer service is great, very quick to respond to and friendly.

Signé Sarah
Canadá
6 días usando la aplicación
6 de abril de 2024

So far i have no problems. My store looks more professional

Lá Musica
Sudáfrica
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
11 de marzo de 2024

I spent 4 years on another app, and now having Seguno I didn't realize all that I was missing! I wish I'd had it all along. This app is mobile friendly with a beautiful easy-to-naviage user interface. It has tidbits of instructions sprinkled throughout so that you can get up and running quickly. Seguno does a wonderful job managing your expectations. For example on your first newsletter campaign it will explain the strategy, give you pointers on how to make it successful and let you know how long the campaign will run. The communications are top notch. I never feel in the dark with Seguno. I always know what is going on and what to expect will happen next. It gives wonderful statistics on newsletter results, right down to the names of individual customers who unsubscribed or marked a mailing as spam. In the newsletter creation phase, the drag and drop capability for sections was a wonderful upgrade from the other, inferior app I had been using. I'm just getting started but I can't wait to being exploring other Seguno capabilities such as Automations. This gem of a marketing app is a must-have for your campaign arsenal. I believe it will help us reach our sales goals. You won't regret trying this!

Decoupage Napkins.Com
3 días usando la aplicación
Seguno respondió 26 de marzo de 2024

Hey there! Thank you for such a glowing review :)

We really appreciate all your kind words and are excited to know that Seguno has made a big difference for your business so far. Thanks again for recommending the app, and please don't hesitate to reach out to support if you need assistance in the future.

22 de mayo de 2024