Seguno Email Marketing

Built for Shopify

Reseñas (1.143)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
21 de junio de 2024

I recently reached out to Seguno for assistance, and I was thoroughly impressed by their prompt and effective response. Christina, in particular, went above and beyond in resolving my issue quickly. She not only addressed my concerns but also offered invaluable advice on increasing my email subscribers. Her tips have already started showing positive results.

Christina’s patience and dedication were evident as she took the time to research my social media and website, providing me with amazing, actionable insights. I can’t thank her enough for her help and expertise. Christina, you are truly the best!

Ivory Raine Candle Co.
Seguno respondió 28 de junio de 2024

Hi there! Thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we greatly appreciate it. Christina truly is awesome, isn't she?! You know where to find us if you need more help in the future :)

10 de junio de 2024

A fabulous way to promote to your clients with ease

Isola Bella
Canadá
Seguno respondió 28 de junio de 2024

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno and our team so far, if you ever have questions just let us know :)

16 de junio de 2024

The ease of use and different templates make email marketing much more simple.

eSKcape
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
Seguno respondió 28 de junio de 2024

Hello there, and thanks so much for leaving us a nice review. We really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

14 de junio de 2024

The online support is amazing. Always so helpful and quick to respond. They give you step by step instructions and make everything a lot easier.

Nikisa Candles
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
Seguno respondió 28 de junio de 2024

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying Seguno and our team. Please don't hesitate to ask if there's anything more we can help with in the future :)

15 de mayo de 2024

Great app, shows the website and galleries in the email so super easy to use too and great support staff if needed

Jane Denman Artist
13 de junio de 2024

I have been using Seguno for about two years and couldn't be happier. It's easy to use and perfectly integrates with Shopify. I also like the interaction with Canva which has helped me become quite an artistic person. Brian from the support team is knowledgeable, comes up with ideas, and helps implement the execution. They are constantly updating and adding new features. I highly recommend Seguno.

European Deli
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
Seguno respondió 28 de junio de 2024

Hi there; thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're very proud of our connection with Canva and are so happy to hear you're enjoying it, too. It goes without saying that we really enjoy working with you as well, and you know where to find us whenever you need more assistance :)

10 de junio de 2024

Muy buena integracion con Shopify, hace la vida mucho mas facil

Eatsy Market
Colombia
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
Seguno respondió 28 de junio de 2024

Hola y gracias por tomarse el tiempo de dejarnos una amable reseña. Nos alegra saber que hasta ahora te gusta Seguno. Si alguna vez necesitas ayuda, ¡comuníquese con el soporte técnico!

---

Hello there, and thanks for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

7 de mayo de 2024

Have been using seguno for 4 years now and it is great! Especially when I am not so experienced in marketing emails it makes the process really simple but professional looking! The customer service is second none... thanks team Seguno!

Modern Cloth Nappies
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
14 de junio de 2024

I have been using Seguno Email Marketing for over a year and am really happy with the app and their support. Excellent speedy support and help with using the app. I would especially like to thank Cameron for all his help!

Kizoo Gifts
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Seguno respondió 28 de junio de 2024

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you like Seguno so far, and if you ever need more assistance, we'll be there to help.

29 de abril de 2024

I love the ease of using and connecting all Seguno products to Shopify! You don't need any tech know-how. The support team is also readily available. It's honestly the best marketing suite for your Shopify Store.

The Earthy Goodness