Seguno Email Marketing , 1.109 reseñas

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
12 de abril de 2024

I have been using this app for a while and it is user friendly and great designs are available.

PICK HAPPY
Estados Unidos
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
6 de marzo de 2024

I would highly recommend this app for small business owners and startups. Very well designed and easy to use, and the free plan is fantastic.

Hollyhock Hill
Australia
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Seguno respondió 26 de marzo de 2024

Hello there, and thanks for leaving us a nice review. We really appreciate your kind words and recommendation. We are so happy to hear you're finding the app easy to use and encourage you to reach out to support if you ever need assistance.

14 de febrero de 2024

I must say it stands out for its simplicity and excellent support.

Maxx Tooling
Canadá
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
17 de abril de 2024

I've been using this app for about a year and I love it! It is very intuitive and easy to use but whenever I do need assistance they are great! I recommned to anyone looking to up their e-mail game!

Gigi's House Of Frills
Canadá
10 meses usando la aplicación
10 de febrero de 2024

Good app!

Ruth-Anne Ford
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
17 de marzo de 2024

Amazing customer service, perfect for my needs!

BHAVA NY
Estados Unidos
6 meses usando la aplicación
Seguno respondió 26 de marzo de 2024

Hello there, and thank you for your sparkling review! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave one, and we will pass along your kind words to our customer team.

12 de marzo de 2024

Easy to use for myself who is not gifted with computing.

London Loves Body Jewellery
Reino Unido
5 meses usando la aplicación
Seguno respondió 26 de marzo de 2024

Hello, and thank you for rating the app 5 stars. We're glad to hear Seguno has been easy to use so far. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions for support :)

12 de enero de 2024

We've been using Seguno for our weekly email newsletter for the last few years and have loved using it as it's improved! Our Shopify store was down when the subscription price changed, but we were able to contact them and discuss discuss a lower fee for the level of email subscribers we currently have. Seguno's support was great, and they immediately implemented the lower rate for review after we contacted them. We could not have had a better experience!

Moonkist Designs
Estados Unidos
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
14 de marzo de 2024

Very professional and useful software that allows customers to focus more on the product.

ONELOVER
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
2 meses usando la aplicación
Seguno respondió 26 de marzo de 2024

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a nice review. We really appreciate your kind words about the software. Best of luck with sales :)

28 de marzo de 2024

Usually use excellent product

www.Shopthatapp.com
Canadá
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación