Seguno Email Marketing , 1.126 reseñas

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
5 de abril de 2019

This is one of the best apps I've ever used! Amazing interface - exactly like Shopify, so super easy to adapt to. I thought email marketing was going to be hard, but this makes it a breeze! Thanks for making such a quality app :).

Modular Wargaming
Fecha de modificación: 24 de abril de 2019

What a fantastic app for email marketing. I was able to learn the app functionality, create my first campaign and analyze the data easily within the Shopify Admin. I love that everything is in one place. Not to mention your team has excellent support as well. Can't wait to try out all the features, thank you for making a great app where I can keep my customers and use the app within the Shopify Admin. Seamless!

Rooted Love
9 de mayo de 2019

Fantastic design! Seamless integration with Shopify and really is perfect if you've already taken the time to learn how to build your theme with the theme editor. Other options didn't have any sort of support at all and were tricky to learn so I'm thankful they have help plus an easy to use system.

Faith Based Shop
Estados Unidos
9 de febrero de 2020

Seguno is working great! First campaign was an absolute treat. It does what it says and works well for our business.

HoodBrothers® Party Supplies
Seguno respondió 11 de febrero de 2020

Hello, thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear Seguno is working well for your business, please reach out to support at any time if you ever need assistance :)

6 de marzo de 2020

We use this app for monthly newsletters to members — we host events each month. It works great, but what's better is the absolutely excellent support (very responsive, great to chat with) and the consistent product updates. Would highly recommend.

Good Company Productions
Seguno respondió 10 de marzo de 2020

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and for your kind words, we really appreciate it :) I'll pass along your compliments to our support team as well, thanks so much for your recommendation!

2 de agosto de 2019

I love Seguno! It's keeping my email marketing inside of Shopify I don't have to login to another website. Also the email composer is similar to how you work with a theme. Their additional app for banners and email collectors is really a great addition.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver
28 de junio de 2019

Simple to install and follow instructions. Instant improvement to my marketing and customer service

Wāhine Wellness
Seguno respondió 8 de julio de 2019

We're so glad to hear we've helped your business improve! Thanks for the review.

28 de junio de 2019

Simple & easy to use. Great support and help articles to help me transition from my old email platform to Seguno.

THE KUNDAN SHOP
Seguno respondió 8 de julio de 2019

We're so glad to hear the transition was easy for you! Thanks for the review.

17 de noviembre de 2020

Love how integrated this is into my Shopify admin! Very easy to use and user friendly. Thank you for building this.

Good for Sunday
Seguno respondió 18 de noviembre de 2020

Thanks for the review, that means a lot to us. We're so happy you are loving the experience! Please reach out to support if there's anything we can do to help. Thanks again!

29 de marzo de 2021

The more I use this app, the more I like it! It is simple and effective and has been of enormous help with managing my business and its email marketing campaigns and automations.
The Help Service is personable, efficient, courteous and professional. It's not often you get that type of service.

vaoalavanilla
Seguno respondió 5 de abril de 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)