Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
7 mai 2024

Have been using seguno for 4 years now and it is great! Especially when I am not so experienced in marketing emails it makes the process really simple but professional looking! The customer service is second none... thanks team Seguno!

Modern Cloth Nappies
Royaume-Uni
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
19 avril 2024

We love Seguno! We have been using it for over 4 years and it is so easy. It integrates directly with Shopify so A LOT of time is saved on designs and templates. I would, and have, recommended it to anyone!

NuGo Nutrition
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
29 avril 2024

I love the ease of using and connecting all Seguno products to Shopify! You don't need any tech know-how. The support team is also readily available. It's honestly the best marketing suite for your Shopify Store.

The Earthy Goodness
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
24 avril 2024

Super easy to use. Support is amazing. I love the copy / paste feature from Campaign to Automation.

AFM Smoke
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
12 mai 2024

We are very happy with the App. As a beginning store it is easy to use, transparant, integrated. We tried another email marketing App before, but Seguno offers us what we need and the way we need it.

LE PAPILLON
Émirats arabes unis
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 avril 2024

I've been using this app for about a year and I love it! It is very intuitive and easy to use but whenever I do need assistance they are great! I recommned to anyone looking to up their e-mail game!

Gigi's House Of Frills
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 avril 2024

I have been using this app for a while and it is user friendly and great designs are available.

PICK HAPPY
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
15 mai 2024

Great app, shows the website and galleries in the email so super easy to use too and great support staff if needed

Jane Denman Artist
Royaume-Uni
Presque 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
31 mars 2024

I wish there was a way to place videos from our phone into emails, being an artist, my products require being sold visually - Sometimes photos are simply not enough. Wish there were more features as well.

Vanzzini Art Studio
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
15 mai 2024

Very smooth and stable to work with. Nice looking templates and well thought utilities and automations.

Stronddo Art