Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
21 avril 2022

This is our second store using Seguno and the experience has been nothing short of perfect. Customer service is outstanding

TSE Kansas City
29 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Seguno a répondu 22 avril 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno on both of your shops :)

26 mars 2021

Just created my first newsletter with the app and it looked great! I am so excited to use it on a weekly basis and increase our customer base and biz

Willy's Garage USA
28 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Seguno a répondu 5 avril 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

3 avril 2020

I was starting my first online store and seguno was a one of the main apps that helped me boost it. Thank you

Cassio store
Portugal
24 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Seguno a répondu 7 avril 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us feedback, it really means a lot to us! We're so glad to hear that Seguno has helped you get your first shop up and going, here's to many more :)

29 novembre 2019

Why am I being charged?? Immediately deleted after adding! !!
Why am I being charged?? Immediately deleted after adding! !!

com-com-on-dress
Chine
21 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Seguno a répondu 29 novembre 2019

Apologies for any confusion but you have not been charged. You uninstalled during the free trial period so there's nothing to worry about. Our records confirm this but I sent you an email requesting more information to better understand your concerns, please get back to us as soon as possible. Thank you.

Modifié le 5 septembre 2023

initially there was misunderstanding but I believe that they are doing their job well. Satisfied with customer support team. I recommend to use this app.

BorrowKar
Pakistan
4 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Seguno a répondu 1 septembre 2023

Hi there! We're sorry for the confusion the email caused, and we've reached out directly to clarify! Since you had just started your 10-day free trial, the email was to provide more details and let you know what the billing rate would be if you chose to pay for service after the trial. We never begin billing without your explicit approval through the app, and we've confirmed in our logs that there is no pending charge for your account. Please let us know if you'd like to continue with your free trial, and we'll be more than happy to help reset it for you :) Again, our apologies for the confusion!

Modifié le 24 avril 2019

What a fantastic app for email marketing. I was able to learn the app functionality, create my first campaign and analyze the data easily within the Shopify Admin. I love that everything is in one place. Not to mention your team has excellent support as well. Can't wait to try out all the features, thank you for making a great app where I can keep my customers and use the app within the Shopify Admin. Seamless!

Rooted Love
9 mai 2019

Fantastic design! Seamless integration with Shopify and really is perfect if you've already taken the time to learn how to build your theme with the theme editor. Other options didn't have any sort of support at all and were tricky to learn so I'm thankful they have help plus an easy to use system.

Faith Based Shop
5 avril 2019

This is one of the best apps I've ever used! Amazing interface - exactly like Shopify, so super easy to adapt to. I thought email marketing was going to be hard, but this makes it a breeze! Thanks for making such a quality app :).

Modular Wargaming
Nouvelle-Zélande
2 août 2019

I love Seguno! It's keeping my email marketing inside of Shopify I don't have to login to another website. Also the email composer is similar to how you work with a theme. Their additional app for banners and email collectors is really a great addition.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver
28 juin 2019

Simple & easy to use. Great support and help articles to help me transition from my old email platform to Seguno.

THE KUNDAN SHOP
Seguno a répondu 8 juillet 2019

We're so glad to hear the transition was easy for you! Thanks for the review.