Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
7 décembre 2023

Great customer service. My favourite email marketing app, easy to use and would highly recommend. Been using it since 2020 without any problems :)

Eladon
Royaume-Uni
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
2 avril 2024

not bad but not the greatest but it does help you get started

Medellin Mafia Design
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
4 décembre 2023

We have been using Seguno for 2 years now and find it very user friendly and it's brilliant being able to design and send everything through the app interface on Shopify. Simple to integrate and great reporting on campaigns.

Diana O'Mahony Jewellers
Irlande
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
6 décembre 2023

Seguno Email Marketing App is awesome. Easy to build emails. It integrates perfectly with Shopify Customers Segments, Discounts, Products and Collections.
Regarding products, it allows you to pick and choose the image you want - not necessarily the first image. Templates are nice and easy to use.

Les Éditions Émotion
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
6 avril 2024

So far i have no problems. My store looks more professional

Lá Musica
Afrique du Sud
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
8 mars 2024

to make this process is hard and this application is so good to make better marketing

VENDAS
Suède
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Seguno a répondu 26 mars 2024

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us 5 stars. We really appreciate it and are so happy to hear the app has helped you with your marketing efforts.

4 décembre 2023

Seguno have been great in allowing me to keep my plan at the original price as I am still growing my email and to show their support as a result they have kept the cost of the service as is! Reach out to them for support if you can not accomodate the new higher cost- it worked for me!

BLOOM with BB
Royaume-Uni
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 mars 2024

easy to use and takes your email marketing to the next level

LittleTreasures Men's & Women's online boutique
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Seguno a répondu 26 mars 2024

Hello there, and thanks for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We're happy to know Seguno is taking your email marketing to the next level - good luck with sales!

6 février 2024

working well so far. good customer support. shout out to Brian

Electro & Company Inc.
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
29 novembre 2023

I love Seguno! They recently increased their pricing and I emailed them to ask what my other options were. As a small business owner, the increase in price wasn’t so-able right now. They were happy to work with me and keep me on a similar plan to what I’ve had. So happy with this company and all of their support for my company.

Twenty Five and Pine
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application