Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 15 décembre 2023

Updated Review...

Changing my review because they worked with me. I'm rather small and sometimes only get one or two emails a month. Seguno is perfect for me. I highly recommend the service that I have received.

OG
I really like this email service however their new pricing structure doesn't work for me. I left three stars for how well it works. If the pricing hadn't increased from $10 to $35 it would be five stars.

Mode Motif
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Seguno a répondu 25 novembre 2023

Hi there - Thanks for the review. I'm glad to hear you really like Seguno, and we'd love to have you stick around... I meant it when I said that I wanted people to contact us if this increase would be too difficult to swallow so we could work something out. I understand that affordability is a concern, and emailed you a proposal to continue the conversation. Please get back to me, and I know we’ll find a good way forward together. Thanks for choosing Seguno! - Chris

29 novembre 2023

Really great company! I had a few technical questions and their support team went above and beyond to help me. They're also very knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend. :)

Paragon Surfboards
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
28 mars 2024

Usually use excellent product

www.Shopthatapp.com
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 décembre 2023

The interface is easy to use, and everything is pretty straightforward.
However, I have been having issues with this app since day one. It keeps removing my existing subscribers as they are listed as bots. My clients resubscribed a few times and still got removed by Spam Protect and never received their emails. All of these subscribers were getting emails before I switched to Seguno. I have contacted the CS a few times via email, but the problem was never fixed. Also, there is no instant online chat, I waited 3 days just to get one email reply, and CS said from their backend everything looked fine while the issues kept happening.

The recent price change for the standard plan is pretty insane. From 10 to 35. So I am definitely switching to another platform.

Fake Plastic Love
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Seguno a répondu 6 décembre 2023

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback - we just sent you an email so we can hopefully help with your concerns directly! We incorrectly believed your concern about SpamProtect was resolved with our support team in April, but I'd be happy to revisit it with you. We've also been happy to work with all of the businesses impacted by the new plans to find a solution that works for them and would love to do so for Fake Plastic Love as well! I hope to hear back! -Brian

20 novembre 2023

I'm copying and pasting another review, since I couldn't have said it better myself:

"Seguno has increased the price 3.5x out of nowhere and tried to automatically opt me in to this price change. There are no features being included for this new price that I find useful for my store, and I did not have an option to keep my current plan. While I have been relatively happy with seguno for the creation of marketing emails, their service is not nearly robust enough to justify this price. The templates are very basic. The features are minimal and I have always felt my marketing emails were not able to be nearly as professional looking as my competitors, no matter how much effort I put in. For $10, it is a decent enough service, but for $35 it is not, especially for a small store."

I wish I could justify $35 for Seguno, but I cannot. Bye Seguno!

Black Cat Bazaar
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Seguno a répondu 26 novembre 2023

Thanks for the review. I understand that affordability is a concern right now, and I meant it when I asked people to contact us if this increase would be too difficult to swallow so we could work something out. I wish you had before uninstalling, but Brian emailed you to continue the conversation. Please get back to us or email help@seguno.com, and we’ll find a good way forward together!

To help make sure you see the value in the new features, we’d be happy to help set them up with you over Zoom and walk through how they can all drive more revenue for you. And I’d love for us to help on the design side, too, to make your competitors jealous. :)

I look forward to hearing from you, as we’d love to have you back. I so appreciate you using Seguno over these last 4 years and wish you all the best! - Chris

16 janvier 2024

It is going pretty smooth n im not savy with these kind of stuff

Jaz Couture
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
10 janvier 2024

Loving it So Far. Will update detailed review post 1 Month.

Funkhyde
Inde
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 27 novembre 2023

I just want to thank Chris Geiss and the Seguno gang for reaching out to me and resolving some issues I had and look forward to working with you guys on building a better marketing plan for my business going forward. Being a small business its a struggle with marketing on a very small budget. I appreciate your help. Happy Holidays!

Coastal Gifts Inc
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Seguno a répondu 21 novembre 2023

Thanks for the review! We're always here to help and are very excited to be working with you. Happy Holidays!

Modifié le 12 décembre 2023

This app use to be great and my favorite for email marketing but they are charging way too much now and it's not worth it at all. Went from $10 to $35, I can understand a $5 increase but $15 increase?

Edit: They contacted me and were willing to go back to the previous pricing. Definitely is still my favorite app, easy and nice-looking templates, staff are great and help with any issues you have. Highly recommend using this app.

Phat Ego Electric Bikes of Oregon
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Seguno a répondu 21 novembre 2023

Hi there - Thanks for the review. I meant it when I said that I wanted people to contact us if this increase would be too difficult to swallow so we could work something out. I understand that affordability is a concern, and emailed you to continue the conversation. Please get back to me, and I know we’ll find a good way forward together. Thanks for choosing Seguno! - Chris

5 décembre 2023

Seguno is the best hands down! Customer service is the best and it's the most user friendly platform.

Your Blissful