Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
28 avril 2020

I'll write a review again after the trial period. We've used this before and it was not effective. We're using this again to see the changes.

Petite Bello
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Seguno a répondu 30 avril 2020

Hello there, thanks for leaving us a review in advance, I sent you an email if you'd like to discuss more in-depth how Seguno can benefit your shop and how to use it :) I look forwarding to hearing from you and thanks for giving our app another chance!

14 janvier 2020

Very happy with this app. I'm using it in my third store now (www.designpax.com) and it keeps getting better. A little pricey as you grow your list though...

Designpax
29 octobre 2019

This app is easy to use. The templates are a little limiting but otherwise, it gets the job done.

Liberty Vintage USA
Seguno a répondu 29 octobre 2019

Thanks very much for your feedback, We really appreciate it! Feel free to reach out to support with any suggestions you may have for our templates and/or questions about Seguno's features :)

Modifié le 3 février 2020

Generally very positive experience. I will keep using this great service. Well done to all involved.

Bravespears
Royaume-Uni
Seguno a répondu 5 février 2020

Hello there, thanks for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it! If you have any suggestions or feedback about the app or how we can improve, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!

4 janvier 2020

I really like it, easy to use. Would get 5 stars if you would have a decent popup function too.. But I still recommend it!

Briosa.se
Suède
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Seguno a répondu 6 janvier 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your feedback, we're glad to hear you're liking the app and finding it easy to use! While we don't currently have a pop-up available, we do have another app called Dynamic Banner Suite which will capture email addresses via a customizable banner on your storefront. You can download it for free by scrolling down on your Seguno dashboard until you see the button for the free install. We also plan to build a pop-up feature/app in the near future, so please stay tuned for updates on that :)

Modifié le 4 mars 2021

It's a great app. But does not update your subscription email list. They asked me if my customers opp for email marketing? I have 1500 customers that did noy get updated to their app when added to my store via csv file. my customers now from 1754, to 3000 don't get emails. So I have to update weekly on Shopify. So keep on top of these in Shopify!!! It's a lot of work.

Naturalistics
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Seguno a répondu 4 mars 2021

Hi! We appreciate the updated review but would still love to connect and help you solve the subscriber issue you're running into. Our app is built so that as long as the subscriber data is getting into Shopify as you expect, then it's coming over to Seguno with no additional work needed.

Please feel free to respond to our Support email or you can reach me directly at brian@seguno.com and I'll be happy to help!

Thanks, Brian

21 mars 2020

I love the ease of this app, the ability to customize newsletters and how professional it still looks without having to spend too much time. The only bummer is that my emails are always bounced into my customers junk mail. So it defeats the whole purpose of marketing.

CocosBowtique
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Seguno a répondu 25 mars 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I hope you found the tips helpful that were included in the email we sent you about how to improve your deliverability and staying out of the spam folder. Please don't hesitate to contact support with any questions :)

2 juillet 2020

Very nice, alot of features tht help my business like automations and newsletters.
Also very easy to use and understand.
Recommended.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schnäppchenjäger.de
Allemagne
Seguno a répondu 8 juillet 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Modifié le 17 mai 2019

The newsletter setup was surprisingly easy. Much of the hard work was done for me. I'm pleased with the overall results and professionalism of the newsletter.
I just signed up as a customer and look forward to experiencing some of the other features that are offered.

Reversed Mindz
Seguno a répondu 21 mai 2019

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it. Please reach out with any questions, we're happy to help. :)

7 février 2020

First impressions on this app are amazing. So easy to set up and use! I have used sending blue and mail chimp in the past but this is so much faster to send emails from within the Shopify platform! I just wish it wasn't so expensive for my subscribers with are over 3000

EllieBeanPrints
Royaume-Uni
Seguno a répondu 11 février 2020

Hi there, thank you very much for the feedback, it's super important to us! We're glad to hear you've been enjoying Seguno so far, please don't hesitate to reach out to support if you ever need assistance. Our customer service team alone is worth the price :)