Seguno Email Marketing

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
20 mars 2024

easy to use and takes your email marketing to the next level

LittleTreasures Men's & Women's online boutique
4 dagar användning av appen
Seguno svarade 26 mars 2024

Hello there, and thanks for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We're happy to know Seguno is taking your email marketing to the next level - good luck with sales!

8 mars 2024

to make this process is hard and this application is so good to make better marketing

VENDAS
Sverige
2 dagar användning av appen
Seguno svarade 26 mars 2024

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us 5 stars. We really appreciate it and are so happy to hear the app has helped you with your marketing efforts.

27 mars 2024

good quality products app is usefull

Smile store
Indien
3 månader användning av appen
2 februari 2024

Customer Service second to none, 5 stars. I was struggling with set up so Christina stepped in & assisted. She also gave me some tips for other parts of the email that I used to win back a lost customer. Couldn't have asked for better.

Albro Designs
Storbritannien
23 dagar användning av appen
21 april 2024

Es una buena herramienta para los emprendedores

Kamatista
14 dagar användning av appen
25 april 2024

erg handig en werkt prima met shopify samen!

Visborden
Nederländerna
2 månader användning av appen
6 februari 2024

working well so far. good customer support. shout out to Brian

Electro & Company Inc.
21 dagar användning av appen
27 november 2023

I have been using Seguno for 2 years now and have been very pleased with what they offer for a small business like mine. The offerings are great but the customer service makes Seguno beyond great. My team has reached out to Seguno for help several times and we are always treated with such care and expertise it keeps us coming back. Recently I reached out asking for help with their upcoming price changes on some of their plans. I was greeted with the same kindness and even offered a solution that continues to support my small business. As a small business owner I know how challenging it can be when other businesses do not have the courtesy to be kind or even offer solutions. Seguno has done a fantastic job at providing great customer service and great solutions that actually help my buisness thrive. If you are feeling like you want to move away from seguno because of their recent pricing shifts I’d ask you to consider reaching out to a rep and sharing your concerns and questions. I am confident you will be received with open arms. And remember, kindness begets kindness. From one small business to another, thank you Seguno. - Chelsea

Hafen Beauty
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
31 december 2023

pretty cool app it helps my store in so many ways dont know where to start ...

Extreme Elite Ecommerce
4 månader användning av appen
27 november 2023

We have used Seguno since the start of our business, and have been loyal to them since. Every time we've reached out to customer support, we are greeted with nothing but the best service and help! I never leave reviews for anything, but for Seguno, you get my 5 stars. They keep our business thriving, and no other marketing app has made such a positive change in our numbers. :) Big thank you to Christina B. on the Seguno team!

Lewd Complex