Seguno Email Marketing , 1 125 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
10 maj 2024

Easy to learn and use, great customer service. Highly recommend.

PAK Reve
8 månader användning av appen
11 mars 2024

I spent 4 years on another app, and now having Seguno I didn't realize all that I was missing! I wish I'd had it all along. This app is mobile friendly with a beautiful easy-to-naviage user interface. It has tidbits of instructions sprinkled throughout so that you can get up and running quickly. Seguno does a wonderful job managing your expectations. For example on your first newsletter campaign it will explain the strategy, give you pointers on how to make it successful and let you know how long the campaign will run. The communications are top notch. I never feel in the dark with Seguno. I always know what is going on and what to expect will happen next. It gives wonderful statistics on newsletter results, right down to the names of individual customers who unsubscribed or marked a mailing as spam. In the newsletter creation phase, the drag and drop capability for sections was a wonderful upgrade from the other, inferior app I had been using. I'm just getting started but I can't wait to being exploring other Seguno capabilities such as Automations. This gem of a marketing app is a must-have for your campaign arsenal. I believe it will help us reach our sales goals. You won't regret trying this!

Decoupage Napkins.Com
3 dagar användning av appen
Seguno svarade 26 mars 2024

Hey there! Thank you for such a glowing review :)

We really appreciate all your kind words and are excited to know that Seguno has made a big difference for your business so far. Thanks again for recommending the app, and please don't hesitate to reach out to support if you need assistance in the future.

12 januari 2024

We've been using Seguno for our weekly email newsletter for the last few years and have loved using it as it's improved! Our Shopify store was down when the subscription price changed, but we were able to contact them and discuss discuss a lower fee for the level of email subscribers we currently have. Seguno's support was great, and they immediately implemented the lower rate for review after we contacted them. We could not have had a better experience!

Moonkist Designs
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
14 februari 2024

I must say it stands out for its simplicity and excellent support.

Maxx Tooling
Kanada
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
27 mars 2024

So far so good! As a new user, this app is very user friendly. The 5 steps to get you started are very well explained. I switched from Klaviyo to Seguno and i'm saving hundreds of dollars monthly, without the need to limit my newsletter sends. Customer service is great, very quick to respond to and friendly.

Signé Sarah
Kanada
6 dagar användning av appen
14 mars 2024

Very professional and useful software that allows customers to focus more on the product.

ONELOVER
Hongkong SAR
2 månader användning av appen
Seguno svarade 26 mars 2024

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a nice review. We really appreciate your kind words about the software. Best of luck with sales :)

19 april 2024

Utilizziamo questa app da più di 4 anni e ci siamo trovati sempre molto bene. Ha tutte le funzionalità basiche e anche quelle più avanzate e sono sempre in costante aggiornamento. Anche il supporto clienti è veloce ed efficiente, quindi la consigliamo vivamente!

BeFashion.it
Italien
Ungefär 4 år användning av appen
17 mars 2024

Amazing customer service, perfect for my needs!

BHAVA NY
6 månader användning av appen
Seguno svarade 26 mars 2024

Hello there, and thank you for your sparkling review! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave one, and we will pass along your kind words to our customer team.

11 maj 2024

We just added Segundo in our shopify store and LOVE the easy templates for marketing and the analytics - so far we have seen a 400% increase in traffic and sales working with our new consultant - thank you

Amaryllis Jewelry
USA
En dag användning av appen
2 januari 2024

Seguno cares about their customers and I have enjoyed using this email app since 2019. Their email templates are intuitive which makes creating a quick marketing email super easy. I recommend!

Land & She