Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

GeneJack®

As a startup, email marketing is new (and scary) to us, we tried so many platforms and we can tell Seguno is what we feel is best built and structured.
The interface is easy to use and navigate
The drag and drop email composer is the best we tried so far.
Templates are nice
Pricing is fair.
We hope we can see email collection pop up, and replicate the website font.
Overall, very satisfied as a new user, yet to launch our first campaign so fingers crossed.

September 18, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us an insightful review, it really means a lot to us! We're happy to hear that you've found the app easy to use so far, please stay tuned as we are planning on building a pop-up form very soon. We sent you an email with some suggestions for alternatives in the meantime :)

luigi’sglobal

This App is amazing in term of sending emails to the customers. Seguno did really comes to the rescue.

September 18, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving us a review, we're happy to hear that Seguno has come to your rescue! If you have any suggestions or feedback for us to improve the app please don't hesitate to reply to the email we sent :)

Cloth & Carry

I like the templates available in Seguno, and the automations. I would love if it could offer me more automation options, and make integrating smart text like customer names easier without having to use coding. MailChimp is much easier for these kinds of details, as is MailerLite. I have watched a few of the webinars provided by Seguno as well and have found these very helpful.

September 11, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your honest feedback and great review, we really appreciate it! We sent you an email with a few comments and would love to hear your thoughts on some of our ideas for improvement :)

Fuller Fabrics

So far I've been very happy with the app..I wish it wasn't so pricey so I could afford more options. As My shop grows may I can.

August 11, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your honest feedback and great review, we really appreciate it! We sent you an email with regard to pricing, please feel free to reply with any further questions you may have. Also, we have some exciting new features in the pipeline that are coming soon, so please stay tuned for those :)

Lili Sampedro

Overall a very user friendly app that makes E-mail Marketing easier. The app still has a few minor limitations that if improved would make the app more robust, but overall it gets the job done. And their Customer Service is always amazing!

August 11, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Schnäppchenjäger.de

Very nice, alot of features tht help my business like automations and newsletters.
Also very easy to use and understand.
Recommended.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 8, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Arteastri

I am using Seguno to customise mailers to our customers. Just started working with the app from today. They have some nice features and templates to work on.

June 16, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

The Cabinet

Works great. Good control and easy to use to get a great branded look. Could use some more alternatives to text sizes, and a little complicated to segment customers. But overall my best choice as a startup.

May 14, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We do plan on making some changes to the email editing experience very soon, so please stay tuned for those. Are you having any issues segmenting and targeting specific customer groups? If so, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team, we'd love to give you a hand :)

HeyKatz

I would be missing an automated welcome series. But to be completely honest I´ve just started out and am still trying to find my way around. Maybe further on I can write a better review :) I love that you can access it directly from the shopify backend, thats awesome!

May 13, 2020

Thanks for your review, we're happy to hear you're enjoying the experience so far. You'll be happy to know that turning any automation into a series of emails will be launching very soon. We'll be sure to follow up with you then but please reach out with any questions in the meantime. Thanks again :)

Petite Bello

I'll write a review again after the trial period. We've used this before and it was not effective. We're using this again to see the changes.

April 30, 2020

Hello there, thanks for leaving us a review in advance, I sent you an email if you'd like to discuss more in-depth how Seguno can benefit your shop and how to use it :) I look forwarding to hearing from you and thanks for giving our app another chance!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6