Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing | Reviews

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW Holiday email templates!

Planted

Unsere Lösung, um Discount Codes zu Weihnachten als Gutscheine zu verwenden. Top Support mit kreativer Lösungsweise. Danke

Wealers

Excellent email app, I love the template store it has amazing templates, I also love the easiness of creating or modifying a newsletter.

Doctors Choice Socks

Just getting started with the app. I was confused by some of the videos about authenticating our domain. After reaching out to customer service and Cameron walked me thru step by step. Super helpful and friendly. Took the time to view screenshots to make sure I setup everything properly. Looking forward to growing our business with Seguno!

LordRose Creations

I love this app and how easy it is to use, also every time I need Technical support they are helpful

Grace and Rose

Good customer service and easy to use templates. Easy to customize and new templates are released based on holiday. Particularly love the chat feature and speaking to an actual customer service agent.

The Commoderizer

Tech support is FANTASTIC. I am sure there are other companies doing what you do, but since your tech support is so good, I don't even care to look elsewhere. I LOVE SEGUNO! I WOULD GIVE IT MORE STARS IF I COULD!

November 29, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Maritime Mugs

This has been the easiest email app I've ever used. It's full integration with Shopify makes it incredibly quick to put together email campaigns and deploy.

November 29, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Suzanne La Naturelle

Très bonne application, avec de beaucoup de possibilités de customisation et un support réactif en cas de besoin. Je recommande vivement !

November 29, 2021

Bonjour, merci beaucoup pour votre recommandation et vos commentaires, nous l'apprécions vraiment! Si vous avez besoin d'aide pour utiliser l'application, n'hésitez pas à contacter notre équipe d'assistance :)

-----

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Witchful Ways

Omgosh, I love Seguno. Not only is their app / email function ah-mazing, their customer service is outstanding. Christina spent a half hour with me figuring out how to help me import customer from another service. Emails are professional and visually appealing and EASY to create. Did I mention I love them?!? I thought I could get by "cheaper" with another provider for a short time.....mistake!! The small fee I pay for this app is worth a hundred times back to me in time saved and knowing that I have a great team of people in customer service to answer questions and help me when I get stuck. Never leave!!

November 29, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars and a wonderful note, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have more questions please feel free to reach out to support again :)

Demons N Angels

No problems so far pretty easy to use recommend I highly this app! Wish it was a little less expensive.

November 29, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your honest feedback and great review, we really appreciate it! We have some exciting new features in the pipeline that are coming soon, so please stay tuned for those :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 66 67