Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Soultree City

I have been using Seguno email for over two years now and have loved it more than any of the other email programs I've used. It's very easy to use, super customizable and they're always adding things to make the experience even better. My emails have a much more elevated look and they offer so many tips and have plenty of videos and templates to make things user-friendly. Their customer service is great and straight-forward, which is so appreciated. Highly recommend!

marcewellness

Location Mexico

Easy to use and great service they always answers your questions with patience and kindness. They also give you tips and suggestions to improve

Modish Metal Art

I have just started putting more effort into the email newsletter as I find it is the best way to communicate with customers over social media filters. I find Seguno apps to be very easy use with Shopify. It is integrated within the platform and well designed. The support has always been immediate and the videos and help features are top notch. Seguno is the only App you need. Integrate the new Pop Ups with the newsletters and you're all set.

Goal Crusher Apparel

I've been very happy with my first emails that were sent out. The app is very user friendly and has a nice variety of templates to choose from.

June 13, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

japhethchiara.tw

Location Singapore

100% recommended! They listen to feedbacks, helps merchants out with all their heart. Most importantly, the app is very easy to use and I do not have to spend hundreds or thousands to get people fixing up my "flows" and I already can generate more sales from this simple email app! Recommended!

June 13, 2022

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, it means a lot to us. If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Pit Bull Gear

Very easy to set up and use. It really has all the tools you need at a much more affordable price then other apps out there. Support is great also. Highly recommend!

June 13, 2022

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Anar Gourmet Foods

Seguno does such a wonderful job, particularly for the solopreneur. It helps get the word out. I am so grateful for all the tools and automations Seguno has. There is so much more I haven't discovered yet. That will come in time — because those orders are coming in, and I’ve got to fill them first!

June 13, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far and seeing great results, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

CHANELIA

The app is really very easy to use. You can literally create a fully customizable email from scratch in under 5 minutes. Hopefully more integrations to be added in the future.

June 13, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Hilo - Hilos Gütermann México - Elevate Textiles

Location Mexico

Muy buena app, permite muchas acciones en los correos y les da muy buen diseño. Además que es fácil de usar y su equipo de soporte son muy atentos.
App muy recomendable.

May 20, 2022

Hola, muchas gracias por su recomendación y amables palabras, ¡realmente lo apreciamos! Nos complace saber que hasta ahora la aplicación le ha resultado útil y sencilla. Háganos saber si hay algo que podamos hacer para que sea aún mejor para usted :)
---

Missy Pup & Co

I really appreciate Seguno's easy to use platform and the overall simplicity of the templates, etc. I really had no issues getting it set-up and it has all of the automation capabilities I need at this stage of my business. Definitely recommend!

May 20, 2022

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76