Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

MO-RAMS

Excellent marketing tool. It offers some templates which makes it easy to do a campaign. i highly recommend this app.

Dumux&EurekaYa

I use this app and it is amazing. It helped us to get more customers and increased the sales. I recommend it to everyone. Congrats!

October 22, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

anamericancraftsman.com

After researching and testing out several email apps from the Shopify app store, the Seguno Email Marketing app is by the far the best. It is easy-to-use, super intuitive and packed full of helpful features that have really helped us with organizing and taking our entire email marketing to the next level. The Seguno support team and Cameron have also been extremely helpful and responsive with the onboarding process from our former email platform - Constant Contact. We would highly recommend the Seguno Email Marketing app to anyone who is looking for a streamlined email solution that has a ton of functionality and scalability.

October 22, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Something To Wear

I've been using this app for approx. 6 months and I can say with certainty that it's a GREAT app. I am using the 'free' version until I grow my business, then I'll gladly upgrade. With some apps, the free versions usually consist of paid add-ons, but Seguno is very straight forward and I appreciate that! Can't wait to discover more when I upgrade. Thank you!

October 22, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

homestead body

I've been very satisfied with all aspects of Seguno including it's ease of use, it's features and functionality, 2nd to none customer service and most importantly, the results I've experienced. This is easily a 5 star app. Thank you.

Lili's Home Boutique

This is an awesome app. Automations are a breeze to set up. Customer support is awesome! Keep up the great work.

October 16, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need more assistance please reach out to support again!

Revved Up

This app has helped me start and launch my company. They customer service is super helpful and the dynamic banner app also is a great addition. I love that they all work within Shopify.

October 16, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far; by the way your hot sauce looks delicious 🌶

God's Elect Shop

I have been please with the service so far. I like the templates and the have come in handy. The app is easy to use.

October 16, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a nice review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Lavender Boutique Farm

This is a quick and excellent feature to add to your Shopify website. Whether a novice or more advanced, it incorporates your already made website in Shopify so you don't have to start from scratch. Life is repetitive enough and this Seguno app puts the fun into making your web page just that more professional...

dreamsone2

The program is easy to use and in minutes you will be sending a message I will try all the features of the program and see which is the best

October 6, 2020

Hello there, thanks for sharing your kind words about the app, we are grateful that you took the time to leave us 5-stars! Please let us know if there's anything we can help with :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52