Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Urbe Café

Very easy to use and to install it. I do recommend for automatic emails like abandoned cart and others

April 20, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

buyepics.com

Flawless Execution. A real pleasure to use this app! Everyone should be using this but we hope you don't so we can have an edge.

April 20, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

HashLux

The best of the best! I've had it for a few hours and it simplified everything for me. Will review again as my store grows. 10/5!

April 20, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

bulendrarie.ro

I love this app. It's easy to use, has nice temples and works just fine. I recommend it to everyone!

The Bay Gift Vault

love this app. I have been using for a couple of months now and it is quite a time saver vs. MailChimp. Thank you - great effort!

April 20, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

PERIDOT

Early days as website is about to launch in a week.

So far very happy with the customisations, overall look and working automations I have so far turned on.

Always quick and concise customer service!

April 20, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Horizons Music

Extremely good app, works so well with Shopify. Fantastic customer service also who respond in a timely manner.

April 20, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Nature's Essentials

I am very happy with the professional-looking template.
I used this App to create a Newsletter for my email subscribers to tell them about our COVID-19 Policy. We also gave them a one-time $10.00 discount to use in the next two months.
Nature's Essentials

This Way

I love this app. Super helpful and the support team are on it!
The automations features are great and I really enjoy using them

April 17, 2020

Froetry

I loveeee this app! It has made email marketing SO easy for FREE! I have been able to reach my customers with automated messaging that I set and forget. Thank you so much.

April 17, 2020