Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 9, 2022

application works perfectly, we are using it for one week but everything looks pretty easy and ui is great.

florentinodelure
Moldova
Time spent using app: 9 months
Seguno replied March 10, 2022

Thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars! Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if you have any questions at all :)

Edited April 6, 2022

Works really well, templates are easy to create and use and newsletters easily customisable. Never fails. And the Seguno team is just the best: always available, always working to solve any issue and develop new features.

Wolf & Rita
Portugal
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Seguno replied March 10, 2022

Hi there, thanks for your honest feedback and great review, we really appreciate it! We will definitely support more custom fonts in the future if email clients begin supporting them as well. Thanks so much for using Seguno :)

March 7, 2022

The app as well as the team behind it are great! Informative, helpful support in addition to an intuitive, easy to use platform. Email marketing offers us the most ROI of any other marketing efforts, so being able to streamline it within Shopify makes it a much more efficient.

Cherrystone Aqua-Farms
Time spent using app: 7 months
Seguno replied March 10, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

March 4, 2022

Nice user interface, helpful guidance and automations, and support that's punctual, professional, and personable. It feels like we have a pleasant team on our side, with the Seguno folks. I'm looking forward to more advanced functionality to be added to the app, too.

Love and Above Cat Club
Time spent using app: 12 months
Seguno replied March 10, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

March 2, 2022

Great app so far. Help desk is also very useful and they have walked me through every issue I have had so far. I like the email templates as they are easy to use overall.

Pink Closet 02
Time spent using app: 3 months
Seguno replied March 10, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

February 28, 2022

I loooovveeee this email marketing! This has definitely helped me withy email marketing and has given my emails a more professional look and feel.

W & W Galleria
Time spent using app: 8 months
Seguno replied February 28, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support again :)

February 22, 2022

I am currently using the free version of this app (my email list is small). So far it's working great! The customer/email support is amazing! Fast responding and EASY to understand step-by-step instructions. I was so happy that my fix didn't take hours...I was done in 5 minutes!!

Parrot Up
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years

February 15, 2022

The customer support is really phenomenal. Got literally every question answered instantly via chat. Thank you Anisah R - DAY SAVER!!!! :)

hrbvor
Time spent using app: 10 months

February 3, 2022

We have found Seguno email marketing very easy to use and when we had an issue with pop ups that we thought might be connected to Seguno, Cameron was VERY helpful and took the time to send us a screenshot of the problem which had nothing to do with Seguno...but we sure appreciated the help!

Banded Pines
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Seguno replied February 4, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to Cameron and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

February 1, 2022

I've used several other email services (4 of the major ones) and seguno has been the easiest to use, most intuitive out of all of them. Scheduling newsletters is seamless and I enjoy their templates as well. Their pricing is unbeatable for the services they provide. Perfect for my mid-sized subscriber base (3k+). Thank you!

Plum Brilliance Apothecary
Time spent using app: 7 months
Seguno replied February 4, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)