Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Chase Street Accessories & Engraving

Best bang for the buck that I've found. I like that it's totally integrated into my Shopify admin panel so that I don't have to open a 3rd-party site.

April 17, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Purivana

Very easy to integrate and easy to use. Up and running within minutes and very good interface. Recommended...

April 17, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Mr. Black's Store

Excellent app. very easy to customize according to your needs. I was looking such kind of email marketing app. Thank you admin. I would definately recommend.

April 17, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Miles From

We've tried a number of marketing apps that this one ticks all the boxes! It also integrates really well with a few apps that work really well with our theme (Prestige) in Product Reviews and Dynamic Banner Suite. Keep up the good work guys!

April 17, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

DestinyTeeDesign

I used the app to help me generate automated Newsletters for product reviews and to add subscribers to me site. Rating this app A+

Silver Beauty Products

Having an App that can automate much of my work is well worth it. I would recommend Seguno to other small businesses like me.

Mist Dream

I just love it's simplicity and complexity at the same time.
reports are greatly built and the email templates are beautiful.

The Acorn Gallery

I switched to Seguno from Constant Contact, who I'd used for many years. Seguno is easy to use, looks great and has saved me a massive monthly subscription!

April 10, 2020

Hello there, thanks very much for your review, we're so glad to hear that you're liking Seguno so far and that we've saved you money! Please don't hesitate to ask if there's anything you ever need help with :)

BullfrogVape

I can't think of anything negative to say about this app at all.

Easy to use, intuitive and any questions I asked of their support were answered within hours (sometimes minutes).

I wish more experiences with app developers were this pleasant!

Keep up the good work!!!

April 10, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're very grateful for your kind words about the app, if you ever need more assistance you know where to find us :)

HourXHour Bath Company

I love this app so far. I know nothing about email marketing a the several providers I had used before had too steep of a learning curve for me.

With this app, I was able to set up a basic newsletter within minutes and I set up 7 automation emails in about a hour, give or take a few minutes.

So far I am really happy with this app. I still have to figure some things out but I have only had it for a couple of weeks and just really started getting into it the last several days.

Amazing app for those with no email marketing experience.

April 10, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're loving the app so far, if you ever need assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to our wonderful support team :)