Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

MexDecor

I looked and compared many options (probably too much)! I wanted an app that was fully integrated and easy to use, I did not want to spend hours learning. As soon as I attended the webinar offered by Seguno after installation, I knew I made the right choice. If you know how to use Shopify, you know how to use this app. I wish all developers offered a webinar after installation- great help, could not be happier.

April 7, 2020

Hello there, we're so happy to hear you enjoyed our webinar session! Thank you SO much for leaving us 5-stars, we really appreciate it :)

Architect's Daughter

Awesome app with so many options and easy to use / figure out!
For more more technical questions, and the customer service is exquisite. They get back to you almost immediately and are extremely clear and provide you with links directly to solve your problem etc. Great app, great developers!

April 7, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

www.latinogourmet.co.uk

This app works really well. Excellent customer service with a prompt response. I'm still learning who to use it, but generally speaking its very good!

April 7, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us :) We know there is a lot to learn, which is why we're now hosting webinar training sessions with Q&A time! If you're interested, here's the link to sign up: https://help.seguno.com/article/209-webinars

Kaori Fitness

Very helpful and easy to navigate. Love knowing they’re taking care of my settings . Would recommend to all

April 7, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

lookingvibrantcom

Excellent! This app is so functional and easy to use. The customer support team is absolutely awesome. They put together Q&A conference meetings with the users and are great.

April 7, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review and we're so happy to hear you enjoyed our webinar session as well! Thanks again and please don't hesitate to reach out to support again if you need help with anything :)

Cassio store

I was starting my first online store and seguno was a one of the main apps that helped me boost it. Thank you

April 7, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us feedback, it really means a lot to us! We're so glad to hear that Seguno has helped you get your first shop up and going, here's to many more :)

Bios Clothing

Easy to use, great for keeping track of the mailing list! Setting up campaigns is very straight forward and support is fast.

April 7, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars! We really appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with support as well :)

whitesneakers.shop

Easy set-up and a nice way into Email marketing without too much prior knowledge needed. I am happy to reccomend the service.

April 7, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Kuura Essentials

I used this app to create my first newsletter and many more to come. I really enjoy the simplicity and that it is integrated so well into Shopify. Very easy to use and like the visual look! Highly recommend!

April 7, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for your kind words and recommendation! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review :)

BeGreener

I could do the setup plus the first newsletter in only a few hours! Very nice :) It would be amazing if you could deliver already a translated app in German, or at least a few pre-translations - as I spend most of my time on translating. You could ask your customers if some of them are willing to share their translations (I would do for sure) with crowd-help the translation would be done in no time.

April 2, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, it really means a lot to us! Crowd-sourced translations are a great idea, and we've been wanting to add support for other languages within the Seguno app itself for a while now. We'll likely be making some changes there soon so thanks again and we'll keep you posted :)