Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Seguno
4.9
Edited March 31, 2020

All around good. They dont have simple triggers like, "if people buy from this collection...send x email", "if people buy this product send automation y". Its all with tagging the customer so it taaaaaaaaaaaaaakes forever to accomplish something.

Bem Estar Essencial
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Seguno replied April 2, 2020

Hello there, thanks very much for your honest feedback! We do hope to introduce more customized automations in the near future, so please stay tuned for that :)

December 4, 2019

Although I find the templates easy enough, I find the integration with Shopify unclear and clumsy. I initially moved my abandoned cart emails from Shopify to Seguno but then discovered it only sent under certain parameters that were not user based.

Mandala Dream Co
Time spent using app: 7 months
Seguno replied December 4, 2019

Hi there, thanks very much for your honest feedback, we really appreciate it! If there's anything you would like assistance with, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team as they'd be happy to help :) We do plan on making some changes to the types of customers you can reach with the abandoned cart email, so please stay tuned!

Edited November 26, 2019

I used this app because mailchimp stopped working with Shopify.. I wish there was a bit more flexibility in terms of drag and drop and controlling the way the newsletters appear on mobile. Also can't see analytics of newsletters at one glance which makes it a little time consuming to compare the efficiency of campaigns as I have to do it manually on excel

La Carne Premium Meat
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 5 months
Seguno replied December 2, 2019

Hello there, thanks for your feedback. I reached out to you with additional information on some of the topics you mentioned here, we really appreciate your comments and suggestions!

Edited November 26, 2019

Fairly Easy to Use - but miss being able to set up template via block system like Mailchimp. Just lot less design saavy.

NAYALI
Time spent using app: 7 months
Seguno replied December 2, 2019

Hey there, thanks for your feedback! I reached out to you via email regarding the topics you mentioned, please feel free to reach out to support at any time if you would like additional help on making the most out of Seguno's features :)

September 24, 2019

This app is fine for a basic newsletter and auto-emails, however customization of language is limited, and there is no auto-email requesting reviews from purchasers. If this email template was available and some language customization was expanded, I would have rated this app higher.

Twinspiracy
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Seguno replied September 24, 2019

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate you using Seguno. You can definitely translate every bit of text for your emails, sorry if that wasn't easy to find. There's a shortcut button in the bottom-left corner of the Content page and Edit Language is also available within the Actions menu in the bottom-left corner within the editor. The word "unsubscribe" is special though so you just have to ask Support to change it for you. I'll reach out to ask what you'd like... As for review requests, it's definitely on our roadmap. For the time being, I'd recommend including a more generic ask as part of the two post-purchase automations... Please let us know if there's anything else. Thanks again! :)