Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

The King of Books

Just learning but it seems very easy and promising to handle marketing emails etc... Will keep on learning. I use it to promote my websiyte and hopefully to get subsribers.

April 10, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for your review and kind words, we really appreciate it! We sent you an email asking for a bit more feedback if you'd be willing to share, we'd love to hear how we can make your Seguno experience even better :)

DACOMe

It was very easy to use, very clear step by step instruction. I'm very please with Seguno mail marketing.

March 30, 2020

Hi there, thanks very much for taking the time to write us a review, we truly appreciate your feedback! If there's ever anything you need help with, please don't hesitate to reach out to support :)

CocosBowtique

I love the ease of this app, the ability to customize newsletters and how professional it still looks without having to spend too much time. The only bummer is that my emails are always bounced into my customers junk mail. So it defeats the whole purpose of marketing.

March 25, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I hope you found the tips helpful that were included in the email we sent you about how to improve your deliverability and staying out of the spam folder. Please don't hesitate to contact support with any questions :)

Sadji Treasures

I haven't been using this app for long but I am enjoying how I can use this to schedule my store's newsletters to be delivered to customers at specific times

March 20, 2020

Hello there, thanks for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it! If you have any suggestions or feedback about the app or how we can improve, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!

Polished Boutique

Love the app, super convenient and easy to use. Only thing i wish it were easier to go to the previous screen without it bringing me out of what I’m working on but at least it saves all your work. Thank you!

March 20, 2020

Hello there, thanks very much for taking the time to leave us feedback, we really appreciate it! We're glad Seguno has been working well for your shop, if you have any questions about it please feel free to reach out to support at any time :)

Ecstasy Crafts Canada

This app makes it so easy to send our regular email newsletters. I love that it is so simple to integrate collections and products. The transition from Mailchimp was simple, and it is great to be managing our customer database all in one place. I love that we can do tag-based automations, and I am looking forward to having access to automation series emails, which I read was on the roadmap for this app. I do wish the email signup form were more advanced. We have multiple newsletter options (daily, weekly, blog, etc.) and it would be nice to be able to have customers select their options on signup. We are going to create a custom solution to make this happen by creating our own signup form that auto-tags customers, but it is a feature that would have been very helpful if it came with the app. Also, it would be nice if there were an option to embed the sign up form on a different site. We use an external blog, and figuring out how to manage our blog subscribers is going to be a challenge that we didn't face when using Mailchimp.

March 4, 2020

Hello there, thank you very much for all of your kind words! We really appreciate your honest feedback. While you can't embed the signup form on another site, you can copy the newsletter form link and paste it on your blog so that new customers are both redirected to your store and can sign up there. If you have more questions about that, please don't hesitate to contact support!

Catlin Naturals

They offer great features, easy to navigate and support team very helpful. Great app for marketing..

EllieBeanPrints

First impressions on this app are amazing. So easy to set up and use! I have used sending blue and mail chimp in the past but this is so much faster to send emails from within the Shopify platform! I just wish it wasn't so expensive for my subscribers with are over 3000

February 11, 2020

Hi there, thank you very much for the feedback, it's super important to us! We're glad to hear you've been enjoying Seguno so far, please don't hesitate to reach out to support if you ever need assistance. Our customer service team alone is worth the price :)

Bravespears

Generally very positive experience. I will keep using this great service. Well done to all involved.

February 5, 2020

Full Clothing Company

It's an excellent choice App for entry-level email marketing and automation.
I'll be subscribing to the premium version.
Thanks a milli guys.
-Matty T.

February 4, 2020

Thanks very much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) Let us know if you need assistance with anything or if you have questions about the upgraded plan!