Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

ENUBEE

I was able to this app to help create my newsletter. It was easy to edit and include on my website.

July 11, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear it is working out well for you.

Specs Bags & More

Easy to set up. I like the overall look of the newsletter set up. Wish there was a way to write text ( more characters) without uploading a blog post. I haven't been using it long and already the abandoned cart email is working. Yay! Thanks and I do recommend.

June 30, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We’re thrilled you’re enjoying Seguno so far. You can add more text in any email when you go into the editor. Try searching the in—app help widget for “customize” to find a related article or send Support a message and we’d be happy to help direct you further. Thanks again!

Tadpoles & Tiddlers

Really like this Seguno’s easy integration with Shopify and ease of use. Easy transition from MC with no glitches. Customer service is absolutely awesome! Would like more customizations, i.e., uploading our photos, ability to customize the templates, animation.

June 30, 2019

Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. We have lots of enhancements planned for our editor but you can definitely upload any image you want right now, GIFs included. You can also edit the templates but I’d love to hear more about all your ideas to make sure I understand what you’re interested in. I’ll send you a note for more information... Thanks again!

Skrapekort

I like this app because it is integrated in Shopify and easy to use. I hope they add more automations, but it is a app I'd recommend

July 11, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback and the kind review! We do hope to add more options in the future for automations, so keep an eye out. :)

The Finland Shop

Great app for simple emails. Also automated emails for new subscribers. Very quick to manage. Small minus for not being able to translate unsubscribe link text to local language.

July 9, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad you're liking it so far :). You can definitely translate the word 'unsubscribe' but we route that change through our support team since it's so special. I know Marc reached out to you via email already but I don't think we've heard back from you yet so please reach out to us and we'll get you squared away. Thanks again!

Deryn Schmidt

Swapped from Mailchimp once they weren't working with Shopify and Seguno was super easy to set up and works well right from Shopify.

July 15, 2019

Glad to hear you're enjoying the integration! Thanks for the review.

OMG Beauty Solutions

Only had the app for a few days but so far I’m impressed. I love the fact that it is built directly into Shopify!

July 15, 2019

We're happy to hear you're enjoying the integration with Shopify! Take care. :)

Sabatues, LLC

I'm using this app for email marketing. So far, it works well. I have had sales from email marketing.
Great app to use!!!!!

July 15, 2019

That's excellent that you have already received some sales from your emails. Keep up the good work, and thanks for using our app!

Elise Wehle

I used the Seguno app and wasn't a fan of their spam cleaner which ended up deleting some of the emails off my list that I knew were legitimate, like my aunt's and cousin's. After notifying them, Seguno added all the emails I listed back onto my list and even offered additional services to compensate me for my lost time. They definitely went the extra mile with their customer service!

July 15, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind review! Take care.

Purple Metro

This app is great. Really helps to reach out to subscribers with deals in the form of a newsletter, which is exactly what I was looking for. It also gives stats about how many people are opening up, and using said newsletter deals. This is the first app I've had that I can directly credit with a sale. Best to couple this with a good app for capturing customer emails.

July 15, 2019

Great to hear you're making money using the app! We do also have our dynamic banner suite that pairs well together. Thanks for the review.