Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Skrapekort

I like this app because it is integrated in Shopify and easy to use. I hope they add more automations, but it is a app I'd recommend

July 11, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback and the kind review! We do hope to add more options in the future for automations, so keep an eye out. :)

The Finland Shop

Great app for simple emails. Also automated emails for new subscribers. Very quick to manage. Small minus for not being able to translate unsubscribe link text to local language.

July 9, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad you're liking it so far :). You can definitely translate the word 'unsubscribe' but we route that change through our support team since it's so special. I know Marc reached out to you via email already but I don't think we've heard back from you yet so please reach out to us and we'll get you squared away. Thanks again!

Deryn Schmidt

Swapped from Mailchimp once they weren't working with Shopify and Seguno was super easy to set up and works well right from Shopify.

July 15, 2019

Glad to hear you're enjoying the integration! Thanks for the review.

MeLikeyFunNewYork

I would give it 5 stars If I know all of Seguno features, but I definitely will get into all of the services has offered. I have been reaching out to Seguno team many times, and there has been pretty good communication.

July 15, 2019

We hope you've had a good chance to get familiar with the features! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

OMG Beauty Solutions

Only had the app for a few days but so far I’m impressed. I love the fact that it is built directly into Shopify!

July 15, 2019

We're happy to hear you're enjoying the integration with Shopify! Take care. :)

Sabatues, LLC

I'm using this app for email marketing. So far, it works well. I have had sales from email marketing.
Great app to use!!!!!

July 15, 2019

That's excellent that you have already received some sales from your emails. Keep up the good work, and thanks for using our app!

Elise Wehle

I used the Seguno app and wasn't a fan of their spam cleaner which ended up deleting some of the emails off my list that I knew were legitimate, like my aunt's and cousin's. After notifying them, Seguno added all the emails I listed back onto my list and even offered additional services to compensate me for my lost time. They definitely went the extra mile with their customer service!

July 15, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind review! Take care.

Purple Metro

This app is great. Really helps to reach out to subscribers with deals in the form of a newsletter, which is exactly what I was looking for. It also gives stats about how many people are opening up, and using said newsletter deals. This is the first app I've had that I can directly credit with a sale. Best to couple this with a good app for capturing customer emails.

July 15, 2019

Great to hear you're making money using the app! We do also have our dynamic banner suite that pairs well together. Thanks for the review.

Kindstyleshop

I just switched from Mailchimp to Seguno Email and the customer service has been outstanding! Fast, thorough answers with instructions as needed - thank you! There is only 1 reason I gave this app 4 stars and I am hoping the developers will make a change...The "unsubscribe" in the red outline box at the bottom of the email is so much more prominent than any other email provider's template I have seen or emails that I receive as a customer. Visually, your eye goes right to it. It feels odd to send it out...as though I'm requesting them to unsubscribe because its so prominent. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...make it less prominent.

I'm adding on to this review because I certainly appreciate your reply. I did notice that an email just sent from you, DOES NOT use the unsubscribe in the red box. Even if you just make the red box on the app templates smaller. PLEASE, it doesn't have to be that large for people to click the correct link at the footer. I'm writing once again, asking for you to make it less prominent OR let all of your app users use the same unsubscribe link that was on your email requesting reviews.
I LOVE how easy the templates are to work with - I don't want to have to find another email provider but I'm embarrassed to send emails with the unsubscribe sooooo prominent.

June 18, 2019

Thanks for the review and kind words, we're so glad you're enjoying Seguno. At this time, the styling of the unsubscribe button is not something you can modify. We have found making the option to unsubscribe very clear builds trust with subscribers and reduces spam complaints to protect your deliverability. Also, the thin red border helps it be seen as a destructive action one should only click when they really want to click it... If you're getting your subscribers to read all the way to the bottom of your email then they're clearly engaged and won't unsubscribe. The button is there for the people that scroll down looking to unsubscribe and you want them to find it as quickly as possible. In general, unsubscribes are healthy and not something to worry about. I'm happy to chat more about this topic any time, just reach out... Thanks again for using Seguno, we really appreciate it! :)

Negotiation Planner

Unique codes is exactly what I was looking for. I like the layout and the flow they have, it's a bit complicated to set up at first, but once you get through the whole process it's pretty good to go. As long as you have enough automation to do and are seeing a good number of customers/users, I think this can be helpful. Will update review after a month or so of use!