Seguno: Email Marketing

Easy email marketing with pre-built templates and automations.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sunset Pergola Kits

We switched to Seguno from Mailchimp. We have found that the deliverability is higher, the price is cheaper, and Seguno is just much easier to use.

November 3, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Bead-Zone.com

I would give 10 stars if I could! I've been through 4 email service providers since I started my online store in May 2021 and Seguno is head and shoulders above all the others. So very knowledgeable, helpful, professional, and well aligned with Shopify, with superlative customer service, lots of articles and classes to help us learn. I haven't even really begun exploring all the goodies, but I can already tell I've finally found the right place. And pricing is fair too!

Hive and Heath

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Seguno has been an amazing team to work with! Their automations and pop ups are easy to use and cover everything that our store needs. Christina from Seguno has been fantastic and has been so helpful with setup and any queries that I had. I look forward to seeing some amazing results from our new email marketing campaign.

Woven Oak

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

This app has been amazing at providing ALL of the necessary features for an e-commerce brand, and is so affordable! Highly recommend for all Shopify users! Thank you!!

LAZARUS DOUVOS

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

its very easy to navigate and create luxury newsletters. great platform for all my subscribers. thank you

Moonlightrose Cosmetics

Found this app on tiktok and im glad I did. Easy to use and lots of customization! I also really like their pop up app. Adds to much to my website.

August 19, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

ONJU

I have been using Seguno for automations and newsletters and have been able to create really great-looking assets easily. Everything has gone smoothly, and if I ever have questions, support has been super responsive and helpful. Definitely recommend.

August 19, 2022

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Pink Poppy

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

The team at Seguno are always super helpful and their app has helped generate sales. Would recommend.

August 19, 2022

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need more assistance using the app you know where to find us :)

UNGUENTARII

Time spent using app About 1 month

Highly recommend! We selected Seguno because it works natively with Shopify. We needed a lot of support because we moved our newsletter functionality from another platform, and we needed to set up an automated series for new customers, but also create a sequence for existing customers. Cameron was excellent to work with. His knowledge of the product and guiding us through how everything works for exactly what we needed was incredibly helpful. Great company. Great app. Great support!

August 5, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno and our team so far, if you ever have questions you know where to find us :)

Jessica Kathryn

Time spent using app About 2 years

I've been using Seguno for the past two years and really appreciate how easy it is to use! I can be a bit of a technophobe but I was able to learn quickly thanks to the app. They offer lots of tips and videos, so I never feel lost or stuck. The upgrades are also very much appreciated. I highly recommend Seguno!

August 5, 2022