Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Connectionjewelry

i never used mouch program app but i lerning alot when i had store shopify online i thing it's the possitive way to starting together with this APP

December 28, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a great rating, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're having a positive experience so far, just let us know if there's anything more we can do to help.

Best Fit Life

Seguno is a great app for all my email marketing needs. Now that they've added Canva, it makes designing easier.

December 28, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far and are excited about the new Canva integration, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Twinki-Winki

I'm using Seguno to do my email marketing. I'm just getting started with my online shop and I have a lot of questions about how things work. Like when I went through all the Shopify notifications and tried to understand the customer journey when subscribed vs. when not subscribed to my email list. The Seguno support staff was always there to answer my questions. They've helped me get clarity on many of the workings I was confused about. They also keep adding great new features. And I can't wait to grow and be able to take full advantage of all their features by going Premium.

December 28, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno so far, if you ever have more questions come back and see us :)

CHD warrior

I used another popular app for several years, which will not be named (but it cut ties from Shopify recently...) and decided to switch over to Seguno because of their pricing and reviews. I'm telling you, this app is incredible! It's extremely easy to customize emails and automate them - and they look fantastic! The features are top notch, and I did have a question for customer service, and they took the time to reply on Christmas Eve one day later. Can't recommend this app enough!! 5 stars!!

December 28, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

GuestOutfitters.com

I WAS a satisfied customer of Mail Chimp for my past email marketing needs, but it doesn't come close to the ease of using Seguno with my Shopify store. Namely, this app is fully integrated within the Shopify platform so creating newsletters, sending them and updating my customer lists is so easy without working on 2 different sites to get my work accomplished. I am a new fan and using Seguro for all my e-marketing needs going forward!

December 22, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far, please let us know if you ever need anything :)

ModalAI

The support has been amazing. I appreciate how responsive they have been to my questions and how open they are to feedback.

December 22, 2020

Stella-Bijou

I think its the greatest app for Newsletter! Its easy, convinient, flexible and simple. Perfect app. Thank you very much. I definitly recommend this app.

December 14, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

I M Bracelets

II really love this app. It is so easy and simple to use. You do NOT need to code for this, you just install and and start creating your newsletter. They have templates or build from scratch.

December 14, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Lonewolf Customs

The value add of this app is insanely high! We just launched our site this year and are slowly learning what all we need to do, and email marketing was at the top of our list. Seguno makes it SO easy. You do NOT need to code for this (thank goodness). Everything is very clear and obvious. I love their templates as well. We did purchase one for Cyber Monday and it worked really well. The premium features are well worth it if you can swing it. We did the trial of Premiu7m and were really happy with it but are able to get by on the free version well enough. Once we get to a point where the premium makes sense for us we'll be happy to upgrade. They also have FANTASTIC free webinars that have REALLY helped us with our BFCM and Holiday marketing strategies. Thank you, Seguno!

December 10, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far. Best of luck with sales this holiday season and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions :)

Solandra LLC

Really like their email app, their customer service, help, webinars and ease of creating your email newsletters. Seguno comes out with new templates that you can customize or make you own easily without any graphic or computer programing experience. Thank you Seguno.
Cynthia Solandra LLC

December 10, 2020

Hey there, thanks very much for giving us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us that you're enjoying the webinars and other content! We wish you the very best of luck with sales this holiday season :)