Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — new Black Friday BFCM templates

My Rodeo Drive

First email sent. Awesome results. Great app. Hope yo use it more and more. Looks like customer service is great. Thank you.

November 6, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Turn One Performance

Easy to use and helpful app.Can easily recommend to anyone .There is quite a lot of features for free but there are paid features also.

November 6, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

HOOH CBD

I didn't know much about email marketing before but this app is excellent at making it very simple to use and construct emails.

November 6, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

PLAYCODE3

Seguno is an AWESOME email marketing app! Lots to choose from for your email newsletters and they have a auto-trigger email option that is really helpful. Works great with generating coupons too! Their support is also great, always a prompt reply to any concerns or questions. Thanks Seguno!

November 2, 2020

MO-RAMS

Excellent marketing tool. It offers some templates which makes it easy to do a campaign. i highly recommend this app.

October 30, 2020

Thanks so much for your review and for using Seguno, we really appreciate it! Please reach out to us at any time if there's ever anything we can do to help. :)

Dumux&EurekaYa

I use this app and it is amazing. It helped us to get more customers and increased the sales. I recommend it to everyone. Congrats!

October 22, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

anamericancraftsman.com

After researching and testing out several email apps from the Shopify app store, the Seguno Email Marketing app is by the far the best. It is easy-to-use, super intuitive and packed full of helpful features that have really helped us with organizing and taking our entire email marketing to the next level. The Seguno support team and Cameron have also been extremely helpful and responsive with the onboarding process from our former email platform - Constant Contact. We would highly recommend the Seguno Email Marketing app to anyone who is looking for a streamlined email solution that has a ton of functionality and scalability.

Something To Wear

I've been using this app for approx. 6 months and I can say with certainty that it's a GREAT app. I am using the 'free' version until I grow my business, then I'll gladly upgrade. With some apps, the free versions usually consist of paid add-ons, but Seguno is very straight forward and I appreciate that! Can't wait to discover more when I upgrade. Thank you!

homestead body

I've been very satisfied with all aspects of Seguno including it's ease of use, it's features and functionality, 2nd to none customer service and most importantly, the results I've experienced. This is easily a 5 star app. Thank you.

October 16, 2020

Lili's Home Boutique

This is an awesome app. Automations are a breeze to set up. Customer support is awesome! Keep up the great work.

October 16, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need more assistance please reach out to support again!