Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

ALDO ROSSI

As a small one man shop creating hand-made leather goods, automated responses and newsletters etc have proven indispensable and invaluable tools to growing my client base and therefore brand.

For one such as myself who is not versed in computerese I have found the app intuitive and easy to use.

November 22, 2019

Thanks very much for your review, we appreciate your feedback and your follow-up communication via email. If there's anything more we can do to improve your experience, please do let us know :)

Vero Orthopaedics & Vero Neurology

This app is very easy to use and informational. Would definitely recommend to anyone who has around 100-200 clients to connect with!

November 19, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us feedback, we really appreciate it! Support is always willing to help if you need assistance using the app :)

Liberty Vintage USA

This app is easy to use. The templates are a little limiting but otherwise, it gets the job done.

October 29, 2019

Thanks very much for your feedback, We really appreciate it! Feel free to reach out to support with any suggestions you may have for our templates and/or questions about Seguno's features :)

Lindas Bake and Pack

I did not enjoy the use of images in my newsletters. It is impossible to place images next to a text and the images is so important in marketing. Best effect in my view is to explain text with an image. In Seguno it can only be below or above and not next to the written word.

September 26, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it. From the sounds of it, you're looking for our "Image with text" section. Have you tried that? I sent you an email with screenshots and further instructions. If you missed that or need more help, please reach out to Support and we'll get you squared away. Thanks again!

Les Éditions Victor et Anaïs Inc.

Really like the app !! Easy to use... +++ Love that we stay inside Shopify to manage all our marketing emails. Awesome and fast support.

September 23, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're looking to integrate in even more ways in the future. We appreciate you. :)

La Casa del Tiempo

Acabo de empezar a usarla, llevo unas horas pero me parece muy util y completa. Tengo algún problema con las traducciones que seguramente me puedan solucionar el equipo sin demasiado problema.

Olive Leaf Travel Store

I really like this app, it is really easy to navigate the building of the newsletters. They automatic way to pull in discounts and items makes building and editing so much faster. Also, I like that I can customize the colors to keep my branding consistent. The one feature they do not have that I hope they do soon is a way to send delivery confirmations and emails asking customers for reviews.

November 21, 2019

Thank so much for the review! We always love to hear from our customers and will be sure to take in your feedback to improve.

Incrediwear Ireland

I used Seguno to do a newsletter campaign. I made a few errors but the support team were really helpful especially as I was working under time constraints. I am looking forward to using it again.

August 29, 2019

Thanks for the review. I'm glad we were able to help. Please reach back out if there's anything else you need. And we'd love to hear how your next one goes. Thanks again.

Compact Camping Concepts

I've had nothing but a great experience with this app and its support. Great alternative to MailChimp. Support is fast, patient and professional.
The only star left to earn is notification when a new customer signs up to the store. Otherwise, great app.

August 6, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate it and your kind words about the product and our support, it means a lot. As for the notification request, this hasn't really come up with other users but we'll certainly keep an open ear. The goal though is to active your automations to automatically handle a Welcome email for new signups and to then maintain a regular cadence of newsletters to keep them engaged. Feel free to reach out though, I'm happy to chat more about it all! Thanks again :)

Lisa Bauer Designs

Update: I see now how to change the text, thank you! I've since used it for a couple campaigns, and it really has been a breeze to use. I also love being able to see the reports, and who interacted most with the newsletters.

I love that the app is easy to use and seems to be well laid out. I do wish there was a way to add a text box "section" to a newsletter (unless it's there and I missed it?). Thanks!

July 22, 2019

Update: Hey! How are things going? Were you able to get the text section added to your newsletter okay? Please contact us if you need any more help!
---
Hello! There is a way, please try looking for the rich text section. :)

Thanks for the kind words!