Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Sabatues, LLC

I'm using this app for email marketing. So far, it works well. I have had sales from email marketing.
Great app to use!!!!!

July 15, 2019

That's excellent that you have already received some sales from your emails. Keep up the good work, and thanks for using our app!

Elise Wehle

I used the Seguno app and wasn't a fan of their spam cleaner which ended up deleting some of the emails off my list that I knew were legitimate, like my aunt's and cousin's. After notifying them, Seguno added all the emails I listed back onto my list and even offered additional services to compensate me for my lost time. They definitely went the extra mile with their customer service!

July 15, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind review! Take care.

Purple Metro

This app is great. Really helps to reach out to subscribers with deals in the form of a newsletter, which is exactly what I was looking for. It also gives stats about how many people are opening up, and using said newsletter deals. This is the first app I've had that I can directly credit with a sale. Best to couple this with a good app for capturing customer emails.

July 15, 2019

Great to hear you're making money using the app! We do also have our dynamic banner suite that pairs well together. Thanks for the review.

Kindstyleshop

I just switched from Mailchimp to Seguno Email and the customer service has been outstanding! Fast, thorough answers with instructions as needed - thank you! There is only 1 reason I gave this app 4 stars and I am hoping the developers will make a change...The "unsubscribe" in the red outline box at the bottom of the email is so much more prominent than any other email provider's template I have seen or emails that I receive as a customer. Visually, your eye goes right to it. It feels odd to send it out...as though I'm requesting them to unsubscribe because its so prominent. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...make it less prominent.

I'm adding on to this review because I certainly appreciate your reply. I did notice that an email just sent from you, DOES NOT use the unsubscribe in the red box. Even if you just make the red box on the app templates smaller. PLEASE, it doesn't have to be that large for people to click the correct link at the footer. I'm writing once again, asking for you to make it less prominent OR let all of your app users use the same unsubscribe link that was on your email requesting reviews.
I LOVE how easy the templates are to work with - I don't want to have to find another email provider but I'm embarrassed to send emails with the unsubscribe sooooo prominent.

June 18, 2019

Thanks for the review and kind words, we're so glad you're enjoying Seguno. At this time, the styling of the unsubscribe button is not something you can modify. We have found making the option to unsubscribe very clear builds trust with subscribers and reduces spam complaints to protect your deliverability. Also, the thin red border helps it be seen as a destructive action one should only click when they really want to click it... If you're getting your subscribers to read all the way to the bottom of your email then they're clearly engaged and won't unsubscribe. The button is there for the people that scroll down looking to unsubscribe and you want them to find it as quickly as possible. In general, unsubscribes are healthy and not something to worry about. I'm happy to chat more about this topic any time, just reach out... Thanks again for using Seguno, we really appreciate it! :)

Negotiation Planner

Unique codes is exactly what I was looking for. I like the layout and the flow they have, it's a bit complicated to set up at first, but once you get through the whole process it's pretty good to go. As long as you have enough automation to do and are seeing a good number of customers/users, I think this can be helpful. Will update review after a month or so of use!

Reversed Mindz

The newsletter setup was surprisingly easy. Much of the hard work was done for me. I'm pleased with the overall results and professionalism of the newsletter.
I just signed up as a customer and look forward to experiencing some of the other features that are offered.

May 21, 2019

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it. Please reach out with any questions, we're happy to help. :)

TOF Moccs

installed this app and still learning...hopefully this will be a great add on..
cant wait to explore more features.
would recommend

May 21, 2019

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it. Please reach out with any questions, we're happy to help and want to make sure you get the most out of Seguno. Thanks again :)

My Sugar Free

I found this app very easy and straightforward to install, set up and use - especially as I am not terribly tech-savvy. I like how it links in nicely with all my Shopify data - so easy to add products or collections to emails. The process for me has been excellent. I would give it the extra star but for two reasons - one the help centre have been taking a while to get back to my queries, however I put this down to many new customers due to shopify and Mailchimp parting ways - I'm sure and they have assured me this will be rectified. The other thing is that currently I can't see which customers have responded to emails via opens, clicks, purchases etc. Again, though, Seguno have told me that this will be something they will be adding to the app.

May 7, 2019

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate it. We are growing our support team and ramping up our help center content to better serve you, thank you for your patience.

I'm also happy to report we've added in the activity listing to see which subscribers performed which actions. Give it a try by clicking on how many deliveries you had on a recent newsletter and let us know what you think. Thanks again! :)

Dog Collar Fancy

It's a real disappointment that we are not allowed to share our newsletters to social networks, and that is a very important. I am hoping this gets changed quickly or we will have no choice but to go elsewhere. Otherwise, so far I am very pleased with this newsletter program. I needed to find something to replace MailChimp, and it seems I've found it. Great job guys. Dog Collar Fancy www.dogcollarfancy.com

HydroCreations

We added this to take place of Mailchimp. We have been very impressed with the ease of use all around. As with any app like this, it does take a little bit to get everything setup and designed to match your store design and look, but that is expected.
Overall the app does do very well in achieving our email marketing needs, but it is missing some much needed features which is the reason for only 4 stars.
- Segmented customer lists help to better target your customers based on certain criteria which this lacks. There is no way to send emails to lapsed customers in groups based on their spending habits and such.
- Reporting does show some basic info to give you a good understanding of how the email did, but again is missing features. For example: On abandoned cart emails, there is not way to see who it has been sent to or what customers are in queue for this to be sent to next. Also would be nice to send abandoned cart emails in a series of 3 over a time frame. As a business owner, we need to know where are marketing is making it and who is unsubscribing as well.
- There is no way to target customers for emails that have spent "X" over the past "Y" months. This is a feature that again is due to lack of segmented lists.
There are a few other features that would be great to have in this app. However, it as great having this built in to the backend of the store and needing to go to another site to make or check on your marketing.
Overall, I do recommend this app as a great alternative to Mailchimp or other email marketing apps on the market and we look forward to seeing what is added in the future.

April 20, 2019

Thank you for the thoughtful review! We really appreciate your recommendation and I'm glad you're enjoying the experience of staying within Shopify for everything... Here are a few notes that may be helpful:

- Segmentation: Currently, you can create customer groups within Shopify that are based on things like tags, time since last order, money spent, number of orders, etc. Then, you can target (or exclude) that customer group for your Seguno newsletters... As for the "spent X in last Y months" you could get close and say "spent X and ordered in last Y time period"... Also, an app called Smart Tags can allow you to do more complex segmentation and automatically tag people so they get added to your tag-based Shopify customer groups.
- Reporting: You can see currently abandoned checkouts within Shopify but not all will be reachable. We will be adding the ability to see who performed which actions (delivered, opened, unsubscribed, etc.) soon, it's a top request.
- Automation: Sending multiple emails is one of the most important features on our near-term roadmap so stay tuned.

Please reach out if you need any help with the above or otherwise. There is an exciting roadmap ahead of us and we're thrilled to have you along for the ride. Thanks again :)