Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Bean and Butter

Awesome App. A bit new to the email marketing scene, I've tried a few apps prior to using Seguno, this one definitely stands out from the rest (for me).

July 8, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Carathea

I really like the Seguno app and it's fantastic value for money, having looked at others (and coming away from Mail Chimp, which now doesn't integrate directly with Shopify). Seguno is easy to use, looks good and does the job, including Automations. I have asked the team lots of questions since I've started using it and the help is fantastic - always with a really quick response, and really helpful (even about questions which weren't exactly about the App, they bent over backwards to help me). Highly recommended.

July 8, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Coastal Gifts Inc

Chris and the support team have been very helpful so I am going to give it another try with available and responsive support how could I go wrong. Awesome response time and resolution. Chris was a great help with a few questions I had to getting started and getting set up. I like the fact that it is integrated right into Shopify Store.

June 29, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Belle Amici

I use this app to try to build my email subscribers and create newsletters and try to help with email marketing. We are new to ecommerce and their tutorials are SO helpful. Any time I have had questions, chat support is quick to reply and customer service is awesome! Again, being brand new to ecommerce we are learning a lot and doing that mostly with their tutorials which are amazing. Thank you!

June 29, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

brubeck.com

Love this app for the automation's they have. Great speedy support with any issues you may have. Must have for scaling your business marketing.

June 25, 2021

Prime Growth Nutrition

The perfect email marketing app! The app is very user-friendly. Setting up an email is really easy and there are guides to assist you all the way. Great features to use as well. Very happy with our choice. Thanks Seguno!

June 25, 2021

NailKind

I like the automations system and their webinar with Shopify, very useful. It comes a bit pricey when your customer database increase but their customer service is second to none !! Amazing personalised calls and advices. I recommend highly!

June 15, 2021

Hi there! It's great to hear you're enjoying the webinars and our approach to simplifying key automations. We've just sent some additional ideas your way to help get the most ROI from Seguno as your list grows (and yours is absolutely growing!) A larger list might cost a bit more, but it also means more opportunity for creating revenue :)

OnlineHomeStore.co.za

What an amazing app! Just love everything about it as it solves many issues for us. Setup of the automation is easy & support is amazing. The value that this app will add & already has in just a few short days is priceless. Thank you guys for an amazing app!

June 7, 2021

Myers Sewing

Excellent automation software, helpful insights, and easy to use controls. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to improve their e-commerce.

June 7, 2021

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Kiss2kiss Cosmetics

Bravo!!! J'adore Merciii !!!
Une simplicité, prise en main rapide. Petit + avec le choix de modifier la langue en setting, c'est top ! Je pense même à prendre direct la version payante pour avoir toutes les fonctionnalités. Dommage les templates sont assez basiques et très US mais peut être tout autres choses dans la version payante.. ? Un grand bravo quand même !