Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

HOPE Skincare

Love the app. First time using the support service and it was great. Cameron was my allocated agent and he was very helpful and polite which just amplified my experience. Seguno for the win!

March 19, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

DuFrane

I was on MailChimp, but switched to Shopify Mail when it came out. Unfortunately, there are still a lot of enhancements needed before that is a viable solution. So I looked for another alternative, and found Segundo. This was a great find! Seamless integration so the look and feel of my emails follow my store's theme. Super easy to use automations and newsletters that allow me to very quickly interact at scale with my subscribers. Two items I am looking forward to in terms of additional capabilities:
1) full Shopify library integration so I do not have to reload images
2) quick and easy landing pages to capture upcoming product interest (email submission that can be auto tagged so I can keep this audience separate) After 3+ months I am very happy with this offering. I have reached out to Support a couple times and they have been fantastic to work with. Keep it up folks!

March 19, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Gray's Florist

I love this app! They have done a great job of templating and streamlining the process of sending emails and automations and they offer a lot of really valuable learning opportunities and support. Highly, highly recommended!

March 17, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

The Forgotten Toy Shop

I got this app as I needed a new thank you email automation as Kit is stopping. It seems ok so far. I haven't activated the automations yet as at the moment it will only send to subscribers not all customers who place an order as like Kit does. Newsletter section seems ok as well. Will see how I get on with it over time.

March 15, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving 5-stars, we really appreciate it! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team with any questions you may have, we'd be happy to help you make sure you're getting the most out of Seguno's features :)

Polly’s Party Pieces

I’ve only just began using this app but for someone new to websites and apps, this has been brilliant. Super straightforward to use- I’m really pleased with it. Their customer service is great- I reached out to them with a question and they replied quickly, professionally and were really helpful. I’d highly recommend this app.

MNR Goat Bubbles LLC

I use this app to send newsletters during the holidays and special events. I LOVE the templates they carry to choose from. I have the free version so I have to pay for the templates but they're super inexpensive and well worth it!

March 11, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Mallsational

I was searching for ages to find the right email marketing platform that fit my needs, because all the other were so complicated and expensive! Seguno was very easy to use and connected to my store seamlessly! I enjoyed how you can get their banner app for FREE once you are user of Seguno. They have fantastic live and friendly support too. Highly recommended to anyone! Thank you.

Built Up Beasts

Works exactly for how I need it to. Some great options to choose from, as well as editing everything to match my store. 5/5 stars

March 11, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

PIXIBU

So far, awesome. I seriously struggled with creating newsletters until this app. So easy! And the user interface is just like the Shopify backend so it's not a whole new platform to learn. And it's free for a new biz like me! Perfect!

March 3, 2021

Iced Out Kingz

If i could rate Seguno 10 stars i would! Honestly i have been looking for an app like Seguno, this app will help my business develop as it has the options to match my store theme, it's also super easy to use, it has saved me time and money on automated emails too! I am proud to say that i have just started the trial because i know this is the right app!

March 3, 2021