Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing newsletter, abandoned cart, & email templates.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Missy Pup & Co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I really appreciate Seguno's easy to use platform and the overall simplicity of the templates, etc. I really had no issues getting it set-up and it has all of the automation capabilities I need at this stage of my business. Definitely recommend!

May 20, 2022

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Domki Marysia

Location Poland

Użyłam tej aplikacji do wykonania automatyzacji mojego webinaru. Jestem wdzieczna Cameron R za nieocenioną pomoc.
Aplikacja jest intuicyjna i ma wspaniałe templaty.
Dziekuje :-)

May 20, 2022

Witam, dziękuję bardzo za pozostawienie nam błyskotliwej recenzji, naprawdę to doceniamy! Cieszymy się, że Seguno jest dla Ciebie łatwe w użyciu i jak dotąd jesteś z niego zadowolony :)
---
Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Olderbest

Location China

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

May 20, 2022

thank you, 50 times over!

Poppy Monk Needlepoint

It has all the functions you need when you're just starting out at a price most stores can afford. Their customer service is excellent. I have used Chat twice and both times it has been responsive and extremely helpful (and nice).

May 20, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

SlimReset Canada

Thank you Anisah for your support! Great team and excited to grow our database of customers with Seguno!

May 20, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to Anisah and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Bowfell Models

I needed an app to automatically send customers a thank you email when ever they sign up to my mailing list. I have had no issues with the app and found it pretty easy to use. If someone with my level of web building knowledge can make it work then it must be a good app.
I would recommend this app to anyone.

May 6, 2022

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Happy Hiking

Location Denmark

I've been using the app for my email marketing for a few months now and I love it. I've tried quite a few others and nothing seems to come close. Great templates, really easy editing and very simple to personalize with great personal service and even tips on what to send and when.

May 6, 2022

Tweenology

Location South Africa

Love using Seguno! So easy to reach our connections. Takes the hassle away from having to create beautifully laid-out emails as the app does that for you. Love how i can just select the products directly from Shopify and it adds all the links, images, price, product description etc which makes it so easy for customers to just click and buy. Our Instagram and Canva accounts also link directly with Seguno so all designs instantly available to use which saves so much time! The Seguno team are also so incredibly helpful. The CEO Chris has connected with me on numerous occasions to see how they can help us improve our campaigns/ROI, they spend time to really understand our business and even help getting us setup and maximising what Seguno has to offer (as there is so much it can do). Excited and grateful for having discovered Seguno and is the only App we use for email marketing, blogs and automations. It def helps allot with driving sales, building our brand, growing and retaining our customer base, educating consumers through marketing communications on new products/launches etc, as well as have plenty of automations which takes care of business which allows us to focus on other things! Give them a try!

April 22, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to share such kind words, we're so happy to hear you've been enjoying your Seguno experience :) We love hearing how Seguno has helped our merchants and your spectacular review brightened our day <3

Moods, by yemmie

Wonderful team and support staff. Always easy to work with and it was easy to get started with the app too.

April 22, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need more assistance just hit us up!

TSE Kansas City

Time spent using app 29 minutes

This is our second store using Seguno and the experience has been nothing short of perfect. Customer service is outstanding

April 22, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno on both of your shops :)