Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

amerigodeutero

I used this app to send out some newsletters, promos, etc. and because of its integration with Shopify, it's very user-friendly focused on automation through interaction it really is a great app for anyone no matter how big or small the email list is. I just didn't like the way they designed the unsubscribe button, it is to direct and in your face as if they are encouraging to unsubscribe it's hard enough to retain your list as it is but that's just me. Overall great app.

Nourish Botanicals

I've just moved over from another provider and am very impressed with the experience. My newsletters before tended to be wordy and missed the mark with what I was trying to achieve. Seguno makes things so much easier and time-saving because it pulls directly from Shopify.
There's a few things that I might like into the future, like the ability to run a series of welcome messages rather than one, and the ability to target purchasers based on specific purchases.

April 12, 2019

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate it and think you're spot-on, series for automations is a big feature on our near-term roadmap.

As for segmenting by past purchases right now, check out the Smart Tags app. It can help you tag customers based on that data and then you can create customer groups for targeting your newsletters.

Thanks again! :)

Earthangel Soaps

I like this app, they are working to make it better each day. Worth giving it a try to see if it fits into your business.

August 6, 2019

Hey there! Thanks for your review and for being a great customer of ours, we really appreciate you choosing Seguno. How have things been going since? :)

CarolineHealeyArt

I really like how professional the newsletters look and how easy they are to customise as they are the same format as Shopify. The support is helpful and friendly. They even took the time to read my blog and give me feedback! I would like an automated newsletter to be sent out every time I wrote a blogpost rather than having to go into the app and send one myself.

1 2 4 Next