Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — new holiday email templates

Buckaroo Bling

I just installed this app a week ago, and I have already managed to import my mailing list from MailChimp, set up automations, and import subscribers from a print magazine campaign I'm running, and all that with no knowledge of coding (none needed for this app). The app is easy to work with on the back end, with good options to personalize emails to match the brand style. Customer support is professional, easy to access, and the reps are very helpful. One of the best things for me is that the app is very light on how it impacts the website speed. I've had issues with speed in the past when using other apps to the point where I had to hire a professional developer to try and help my site perform better. After deleting those apps (2 of them) and installing Seguno Email Marketing in their place, my mobile store speed increased by 12 points. I'm looking forward to seeing what new features the guys from Seguno unveil in the future.

September 30, 2020

Hi there, thanks very much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot. We truly appreciate your kind words, and although Seguno doesn't install anything on your storefront, we're happy to hear your site seems to be running faster! Thanks again and if you need anything else, you know where to find us :)

Golf Women On Course

I created my newsletter which I simply loaded in the app. It was really easy to use through Shopify and now I hope to have some sales from my subscribers.

September 29, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

PINO Collection & Co.

I used this app to help me handle my email marketing. Especially useful for when I need to automate emails for my new customers.

September 18, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

SugarBoxe™

The perfect email marketing tool for my business! Its super easy to use and the plans are extremely afforfable.

September 11, 2020

FSzone

Thank you very much . great app keep up . it helped me alot to gain more new customers and more sales

September 11, 2020

Courtney's Cat Shop

I used this app to help me with automatic email send out for new subscribers. I am now branching out to newsletters and abandon carts. I find the app easy to use.

September 9, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for leaving us a review! We're glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're exploring more automations; if you ever need help with anything or have questions please don't hesitate to ask for help :)

I Bake 4 U

I used this app to help me send outbound marketing emails to my clients. It is so great that it integrates seamlessly with Shopify, not only from an App perspective but from a concept perspective as well. I like that editing the mail content is similar to editing my Shopify site and that it uses the Shopify elements like collections, etc. as a first-level part of the solution.
It is a great solution and the free version (which I'm still on, still too small to justify the paid version yet, but I can see how this will change sometime soon), is a great starting point and makes me want to stay with the Email Marketing tool from Seguno even once my business grows.

September 9, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Stitch Wit

So easy to use! I tried similar apps, this one is by far the best one for me and my shop. Easy to customize and everything.

MIITRA

I've been using this app for a few months now and I love it! It provides me with all the features I need to manage my email marketing. Everything is pretty easy to understand and use. I had no trouble setting up automations for my welcome email, checkout abandonment, and review requests. Sent out my first newsletter today and everything was super smooth. I think this app is worth it for those who need simple automations an aren't doing anything too complex. Great pricing for startups as well.

Red Lip Boutique

I use this app to help me send emails showcasing my products and I use it to send monthly newsletters. I can see where this app will increase email signups and increase sales. Thank you!

September 3, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno enjoyable to use and that you're happy with it so far :)