Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing newsletter, abandoned cart, & email templates.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TSEShop

Time spent using app 1 day

Fantastic so far. Everyone I have spoke with has been awesome. Still working on a few details but HIGHLY recommended so far

April 22, 2022

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Emerald Sun Creations

Everything about Seguno is fantastic! They make getting started super easy, maintaining your email marketing super easy, plus they have tons of great resources on the Seguno website! Plus fantastic & informative YouTube videos that not only help you design your emails for marketing but also show you best practices and not to mention the "What to Send" videos are a godsend for anyone who is new to email marketing and has a small business. I wholeheartedly feel like they truly are my personal team of email marketing experts. The best decision that I've made thus far for my business is joining Seguno. Love you guys!!

April 13, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno and that it's been a great decision for your business, if you ever have more questions just let us know:)

Surplus Market

This app has been awesome for our email campaigns and the customer service is quick and great whenever you have a question – thanks Cameron!

April 13, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support again!

Rags|Tags|Bags

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I've tried sooooo many email marketing apps but Seguno, by far, continues to be my go to solution for email marketing. It is very easy to use!!! They also provide monthly training webinars, marketing calendars, a crazy number of templates, and recently introduced full campaigns and popups! I feel like I am growing up with Seguno! <3 I truly appreciate the diligence of customer service with always promptly helping and answering my questions.

April 13, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Sunrise Artisan Bath And Body

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I am someone who struggles with tech stuff. The staff is always kind, patient, and knowledgeable! They truly make it easy!!!

April 6, 2022

PEXAGON

Just getting started with Seguno so I had a few questions. Cameron in customer care gets an A+. He was patient and was able to fix my problem!!

April 6, 2022

Best Girl Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love how easy and simple they make email marketing, there team is very sweet I had a one-on-one meeting with Katherine, she's amazing!! and she went over the new pop-up features and laid out some design samples that was better optimized. I love the fact there a human behind the company if I ever need help. I definitely recommend getting the app for new business owners :)

April 1, 2022

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team again at any time :)

Chakratopia

I've waited way too long to take the leap into email automation and Seguno has made the experience very empowering. The integration with Shopify is really smooth and I've created automations and can clearly see what is happening, when and why. Thank you Seguno ☺

April 1, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Basic Revolution

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has been easy to use and has all the data I want. I love that it's integrated with Shopify so it's easy to add product, blog posts and etc. It also allows me to set up automations for new email sign up and has lots of features I haven't gotten to yet. The support team is great and quick to respond too. Very happy I decided to check it out.

April 1, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

The Butter Project

I'm just starting with Seguno and was having a little difficulty getting started until I chatted with Christina B. Not only did she help me with getting started on Shopify, but she also gave me a lot of great resources to fast-track my progress. Loving the Seguno experience so far!

April 1, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have more questions just let us know :)